Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

So I'm driving with dd and

Posted by on Apr. 18, 2012 at 7:28 PM
  • 5 Replies
All of a sudden nausea hits me bad & I had to pull over. Dd is in the back yelling " mom are you okay?". She knew it was just the "baby" but it bothers her. I told her it means the baby is healthy when I get sick. Sheewww still no fun though.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 18, 2012 at 7:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Mrs.Andrews
by Mandy on Apr. 18, 2012 at 8:00 PM

Oh man that really sucks. I remember my Mom getting sick while pregnant when I was 4. It freaked me out so much. Poor kid, there really isn't anything you can do for her but keep reassuring her. 

gacgbaker
by Platinum Member on Apr. 19, 2012 at 4:07 AM

I'm sorry :(

I know it really upsets my kids when I get sick too- usually I try to tell them stories about how I was with them (I've always gotten really sick) and that seems to lighten things up a bit- they then think it's funny that they made mommy sick too for some reason, lol.  

Dimples04
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 7:02 AM
Yeah, I told dd that too.

Quoting gacgbaker:

I'm sorry :(

I know it really upsets my kids when I get sick too- usually I try to tell them stories about how I was with them (I've always gotten really sick) and that seems to lighten things up a bit- they then think it's funny that they made mommy sick too for some reason, lol.  

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
purvislets
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 7:35 AM

No fun!  The morning sickness hasn't hit me just yet but I know I'll have to explain it to my DD once it does.  Not looking forward to it!

KatieGirls2
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 7:58 AM
My dd1 was young enough I didn't have to say anything other than it's ok, mommys ok... If we have a third though I will have to come up with something better....
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured