Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

So I'm driving with dd and

Posted by on Apr. 18, 2012 at 7:28 PM
  • 5 Replies
All of a sudden nausea hits me bad & I had to pull over. Dd is in the back yelling " mom are you okay?". She knew it was just the "baby" but it bothers her. I told her it means the baby is healthy when I get sick. Sheewww still no fun though.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 18, 2012 at 7:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Mrs.Andrews
by Mandy on Apr. 18, 2012 at 8:00 PM

Oh man that really sucks. I remember my Mom getting sick while pregnant when I was 4. It freaked me out so much. Poor kid, there really isn't anything you can do for her but keep reassuring her. 

gacgbaker
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 4:07 AM

I'm sorry :(

I know it really upsets my kids when I get sick too- usually I try to tell them stories about how I was with them (I've always gotten really sick) and that seems to lighten things up a bit- they then think it's funny that they made mommy sick too for some reason, lol.  

Dimples04
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 7:02 AM
Yeah, I told dd that too.

Quoting gacgbaker:

I'm sorry :(

I know it really upsets my kids when I get sick too- usually I try to tell them stories about how I was with them (I've always gotten really sick) and that seems to lighten things up a bit- they then think it's funny that they made mommy sick too for some reason, lol.  

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
purvislets
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 7:35 AM

No fun!  The morning sickness hasn't hit me just yet but I know I'll have to explain it to my DD once it does.  Not looking forward to it!

KatieGirls2
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 7:58 AM
My dd1 was young enough I didn't have to say anything other than it's ok, mommys ok... If we have a third though I will have to come up with something better....
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN