Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I miss being pregnant =[

Posted by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 3:04 AM
  • 30 Replies

had my wee girl Emmi on the 6th of april, 3 weeks early due to abnormal dopplers in my ultrasound ( her blood flow wasnt very good) and preclampsia she was 5 pound 14 ounces, I miss being pregnant, i had a rough pregnancy right from the start, so many complications but still i miss feeling the wee kicks and my partner rubbing and kissing my belly, i enjoyed being pregnant! does anyone else love being pregnant too? seems everyone moans about it and not many actually like it, it took us 18 months to conceive her 

heres my Emmi

Lilypie Maternity tickers
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 3:04 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Young_Hot_Mamma
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 4:05 AM

Oh shes sooo adorable! I love being pregnant also. Probably alittle too much, I complain about the aches when I get further along because of how bad my pelvic bone hurts and pops, though if I cared that much about the aches and pains I wouldn't be pregnant for the fourth time. 

Proud Mommy To Three Little Munchkins, Richard Phillip, 4/20/07-5/26/07. Destiny Rose, 5/06/08. And Lilith Sakura, 8/10/10. Wife, Friend & Soulmate To The Best Man In The Whole World, Darren, 06-22-04. Currently Preggo with Number Four, EDD December 16th 2012! :)

Pregnancy%20ticker

colbys_mom
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 4:07 AM
Awe she's gorgeous. Yes I loved being pregnant. We are ttc and I can't wait to get the belly again, feel the kicks and movement.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
meam4444
by Emerald Member on Apr. 19, 2012 at 11:18 AM

I always miss it too. 

-mrs.mamma-
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 11:38 AM

I miss it very much!!!
my DS2 is 4 months old. <3

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Proud Group MOD
in the  Love & Marriage  and  Pregnancy  groups!!

mefingas
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 11:42 AM
Im 34 weeks along and I can say I will never miss it. Any of you can carry my son for the rest of the time for me;)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mrs_Szontagh
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 12:35 PM

i did too!! i missed it so so much- started around my sons first birthday, even though i knew we weren't ready for another. we held off until after his 3rd birthday, got our birth control removed, pregnant in 5 mnths! so now i'm pregnant again, feeling like total crap- and suddenly i remember why i hated it so much ;-)

pacificamom
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 1:09 PM

not that soon!

crystalrbp
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 1:15 PM
I do not. I have had 3 and each time they have got a little worse. I love the end product tho. But hubby an I decided no more.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MrsAdorkable
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 1:33 PM

I loved being pregnant too! I missed it right after, but then got caught up in the little on actually being there!
Df also told me after having Conner that he missed my belly.

But 16 mo after, I am again!! Right when I was starting to get the fever again =]

She is gorgeous btw!

embersparkle
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 1:34 PM
I miss being pregnant as well. I had my baby boy Ayden in January....he is my third and last baby. I missed being pregnant after I had my first two ....now that I had to have my tubes tied I miss being pregnant worse than ever.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)