Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Maybe looking for support

Posted by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 10:23 AM
  • 6 Replies

HI ladies.. I am on my 3rd child and every pregnancy has been soo different but I have never felt like this...

I am a crying, self pity mess.. depressed and sad non stop for the past week or so... The whole first trimester i felt this way and once the 2nd trimester started I felt wonderful again... It is not like me at all to  be like this.  I guess there is more stress with the 3rd and I dont really have anyone I'm close to at this point in my life.  Just wondering if anyone else has had this maybe just a reasuring word that its going to stop?  I dunno what I'm looking for  just feeling so lost right now and need to vent

thanks

by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 10:23 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
mem82
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 11:05 AM

I had issues like that, especially at the start of my pregnancies. If it comes back, talk to your doctor. 8) *hugs*

gacgbaker
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 1:55 PM

I felt like that with this pregnancy- but it did get better.  I still struggle with it from time to time, but over all I have been feeling mostly normal again.  hugs

LilSarahgirl
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 2:10 PM
Hugs mama. I felt the exact same way for a few weeks during my first trimester. I'm now 15 weeks and rarely feel extremely down. Is anything in particular bothering you? I just got overwhelmed by life in general and constantly cried over every little thing. It should get better soon. Try getting some fresh air. That always helps me.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommymania3
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 3:05 PM
1 mom liked this

thanks ladies- after writing my post triied to pinpoint the problems... I think it is the stress of trying to afford a 3rd and just the surprise of the unepected child ( we used protection but jokingly call him the miracle)  My husband has his own business and the last 2 months have been really bad and I cant really get a job at this point sooo yes i guess it is the particulars weighing me down on top of insane hormones... thanks for reading and responding.  Trying to enjoy to last days of stay at home mom with my other 2 before I attempt to get back to working i think saddens me too- I never knew how much I would LOVE being a stay at home mom over working at a stuffy office.  I really appreciate you sharing ur stories with me too hugs back at ya ... one day at a time right

Chaniellesmom
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 3:29 PM
It's great to vent. You don't need stress!! Like you said every pregnancy is different. I agree, I haven't been depressed, just extremely sick in the beginning. I know everything will work out, once the crazy hormones chill out :0)
Mrs.Andrews
by Mandy on Apr. 19, 2012 at 5:16 PM

I felt the same way with my second pregnancy. Just couldn't get through the depression. It did get better after the first trimester it got a lot better but did stick around the whole time to some extent. I know it is so hard. You feel like you are supposed to feel excited, happy, blissful, but you feel like crap instead. I don't really know what to tell you but to try your hardest to smile each day and you will get through it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)