Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The good, the bad, the ugly!

Posted by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 2:28 PM
  • 10 Replies

angeldevilapril fools

Some days we have some good spots, some bad ones, and some ugly ones... esspcially as pregnant women.  So please feel free to come and share the good, the bad, and the ugly parts of your day here...

by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 2:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
m4m4j
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 2:35 PM
The good: baby is kicking like crazy

The bad: baby is kicking like crazy lol
Baby is sitting in a way making it super hard to breath. Round ligament pains like crazy... 13 more weeks to go!

The ugly: I want super passionate yummy sexy sex but this belly makes it difficult lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
gacgbaker
by Platinum Member on Apr. 20, 2012 at 4:03 AM

Quoting m4m4j:

Baby is sitting in a way making it super hard to breath. Round ligament pains like crazy... 13 more weeks to go!

The ugly: I want super passionate yummy sexy sex but this belly makes it difficult lol.

Love baby kicking, sorry about the pain though :(

We are close in due dates, I'm at 17 more weeks to go!  

m4m4j
by on Apr. 20, 2012 at 11:14 AM
Lol I love baby kicking and moving too... Just lately he/she is getting stronger and kicking for a few hours non stop and it gets painful at times. I'm due 7/20 =) this is my 3rd. And u?

Quoting gacgbaker:

Quoting m4m4j:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
gacgbaker
by Platinum Member on Apr. 20, 2012 at 1:29 PM

Quoting m4m4j:

Lol I love baby kicking and moving too... Just lately he/she is getting stronger and kicking for a few hours non stop and it gets painful at times. I'm due 7/20 =) this is my 3rd. And u?

Quoting gacgbaker:

Quoting m4m4j:

I'm due August 17th and this is number 5.  :)

m4m4j
by on Apr. 20, 2012 at 3:21 PM
Awe 5!!! I wish we could have a big family like that!!! But this is our last so I have to come to terms with that. I'm ok with it for now but I know in a year I'll be itching for more!!!

Quoting gacgbaker:

Quoting m4m4j:

Quoting gacgbaker:

Quoting m4m4j:

I'm due August 17th and this is number 5.  :)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
gacgbaker
by Platinum Member on Apr. 20, 2012 at 4:10 PM

Quoting m4m4j:

Awe 5!!! I wish we could have a big family like that!!! But this is our last so I have to come to terms with that. I'm ok with it for now but I know in a year I'll be itching for more!!!

Maybe plans will be able to change by then!  ;)

We love having a big family, my husband comes from a family with 8 siblings, and I come from one with 4.  

m4m4j
by on Apr. 20, 2012 at 4:20 PM
I'm the younges of 9 so I totally get it. He will be getting snipped once this one comes out though. Its for the best, by the time we finish school the kids will ALL be in school so I won't have to worry so much about daycare and things like that plus we r buying a house at the end of the year so that's it on the number of rooms we'll have lol. I'm doing nursing but won't start working until all the kids r in elementary so the 12 hour shifts won't be so bad. Are u having more?

Quoting gacgbaker:

Quoting m4m4j:

Maybe plans will be able to change by then!  ;)

We love having a big family, my husband comes from a family with 8 siblings, and I come from one with 4.  

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
gacgbaker
by Platinum Member on Apr. 20, 2012 at 4:23 PM

Quoting m4m4j:

I'm the younges of 9 so I totally get it. He will be getting snipped once this one comes out though. Its for the best, by the time we finish school the kids will ALL be in school so I won't have to worry so much about daycare and things like that plus we r buying a house at the end of the year so that's it on the number of rooms we'll have lol. I'm doing nursing but won't start working until all the kids r in elementary so the 12 hour shifts won't be so bad. Are u having more?

We aren't sure- I get pretty sick while pregnant, so I get worried about that, but all in all we kinda figure if it's going to happen, it will happen- so we don't worry about it too much.  

Congrats on the new house!  My sister is a nurse and seems to enjoy it a lot.  

m4m4j
by on Apr. 20, 2012 at 4:24 PM
1 mom liked this
Thanks =) we r super excited to finally be out of apartments and have a yard and be able to do BDay parties and stuff in our own place.

All my sister and aunts r nurses =P it's in our blood lol

Quoting gacgbaker:

Quoting m4m4j:

We aren't sure- I get pretty sick while pregnant, so I get worried about that, but all in all we kinda figure if it's going to happen, it will happen- so we don't worry about it too much.  

Congrats on the new house!  My sister is a nurse and seems to enjoy it a lot.  

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NowImAMom...
by Member on Apr. 20, 2012 at 4:38 PM

The good: Gabe is moving around more than he usually does, so I'm not as panicky as every other day when he barely moves!

The bad: I'm getting SOOOO impatient waiting for any contractions to start, because I'm not dilated AT ALL )=

The ugly: My stretch marks are only on one side of my belly, which was ok until today when they started getting bigger and spidery... Gabe favors my right side and has been there all the time, so I'm all stretched on that side... I'm a crooked tiger :/

CafeMom Tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)