Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

17wks5days PRESSURE....is this normal?

Posted by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 4:12 PM
  • 4 Replies

Hey Ladies...This is my 1st pregnancy and I am experiencing a very strange pressure in my lower abdomen, where the obgyn feels for the uterus anyways like if i sit up crosslegged for sometime or if i get from a dfferent position just standing up i get this heavy feeling there, and its not painful, just uncomfortable..I dont know what to think, just a weird pressure when i get up sometimes...Im 17 weeks and 5 days today, how do you describe this? Is it normal? Thanks!

by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 4:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Kimbyann
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 4:14 PM
1 mom liked this
I don't know I feel the same way and we are.close in.progress

Quoting Mommy2BeAmy:

Hey Ladies...This is my 1st pregnancy and I am experiencing a very strange pressure in my lower abdomen, where the obgyn feels for the uterus anyways like if i sit up crosslegged for sometime or if i get from a dfferent position just standing up i get this heavy feeling there, and its not painful, just uncomfortable..I dont know what to think, just a weird pressure when i get up sometimes...Im 17 weeks and 5 days today, how do you describe this? Is it normal? Thanks!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mommy2BeAmy
by Bronze Member on Apr. 19, 2012 at 4:16 PM

Well I dont feel so terrified hearing Im not the only one Im sure then it is common. Thanks <3

Quoting Kimbyann:

I don't know I feel the same way and we are.close in.progress

Quoting Mommy2BeAmy:

gacgbaker
by on Apr. 20, 2012 at 4:05 AM

I think that can be pretty normal, I don't remember when I felt it, but I know I did with a few of my pregnancies.  

Marissak14
by on Apr. 21, 2012 at 1:12 PM
1 mom liked this

I'll be 14 weeks Monday and I've felt that same kind of pressure a few times, so you're not the only one lol. I wouldn't worry about it:)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)