Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Free Baby Carrier Sling.......Seriously!!!!!!

Posted by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 5:18 PM
  • 13 Replies

Don't know if many knew, but while sitting in my OB's at an appt looking through an American Baby magazine I found you can receive a free baby sling. I just received mines today & took 3 days to ship........YAY! You can go to sevenslings.com & after shopping (picking colors, size etc) Type in code AMERICAN, you will only have to pay shipping & handling which for me was $11.95, In the magazines it did say limited supply...so hurry but I still didn't get online & order for about 2 weeks or more. Just a lil something I thought I would help someone out with........Enjoy!!!!!

expecting girl

"Live life to the fullest, only as GOD allows"

by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 5:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
msswisher08
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 5:32 PM
1 mom liked this
Yay thank you I just ordered mine!!! Got a set for 17.00!!!(had to also get the bigger size)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
C8Baxter
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 5:32 PM
I've never seen then charge for these. I wonder why? None fit me correctly.

Thanks for sharing!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Pandapanda
by Amber on Apr. 19, 2012 at 5:37 PM
3 moms liked this

They're always free, there's just multiple codes for "free" slings. IMO if you have to pay even a penny it isn't free.. I'm way cheapo. ;)

mochachcolic
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 5:42 PM

Quoting Pandapanda:

They're always free, there's just multiple codes for "free" slings. IMO if you have to pay even a penny it isn't free.. I'm way cheapo. ;)

me also only to an extent...LOL DH sometimes makes me get things when I'm like oh no too much...LOL

expecting girl

"Live life to the fullest, only as GOD allows"

jazi_1
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 5:57 PM
1 mom liked this
You can also go to there other site for nursing covers and use the same code to get one for just shipping payment. I got one of those as well.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bizzyx4
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 5:57 PM
1 mom liked this
I got one too, I have to send it back though. My advice, get one or two sizes bigger. They dont stretch. I measured like they said and ordered the size it said but its too small and baby was very squashed!! They are nice though!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jellybean2012
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 6:14 PM
Just ordered mine... thanks for the heads up...
tabbie-kat
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 6:53 PM

i got one through them, but i got my info for it from mother hood maternity. its pretty ice

Mia055
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 7:01 PM
1 mom liked this

I think its worth it!! I always wanted one but could never afford the full price....think i'll invest in this =) Thanks for sharing

Mother to  Zeek (3 1/2) and Manny (1 1/2) and one on the way!! Love my hubby!! Love my boys!! Think PINK!!

kmqw229
by Ruby Member on Apr. 19, 2012 at 10:56 PM
I heard they are awful :/
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)