Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Help!! Being over run by emotions.. SOOOO ANGRY!!

Posted by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 9:25 PM
  • 10 Replies
So confused think im going crazy!! In my 1st tri 2nd pg and im at wits end... I wake up mad and sometimes go to bd mad.... I never went through these emotions with my 4 yr old son my 1st was a breeze til labor. I dnt wnt to be touched... Kissed or tlkd to and I get mad at my hubbie at a drop of a dime ( I have thoughts of hitting him over the head lol) my no nonsense level is at its all time high every1 and thing piss me off I dnt wnt to push any1 away will this past? Cause this is not me!
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 9:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KatieGirls2
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 9:34 PM
I was the same way! By about 20wks I started to get a little better. Going on a walk everyday helped me a lot...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LoveOfWisdom
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 9:37 PM
Hows your thyroid?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
heather4511
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 9:39 PM
I'm 35 weeks and i really want to rip someone's throat out, hit something and yell every swear word I know. Hopefully yours goes away!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
braezmommy89
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 9:41 PM
Im 30 weeks 2nd pregnancy and im angry all the effin time... my hubby asked what i wanted with my chicken nuggets HE made me and i said sour cream(weird, i know) he then asked if i wanted some ketchup to and i screamed at him cause i didnt ask for ketchup!!! I cried after and apologized... i feel HORRIBLE and want these emotions to go AWAY!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Nayjanaseem
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 9:52 PM
I dnt kno what to do! I broke dwn crying this morning and yesterday I yelled at my hubbie he left and ddnt come home to 1 this morning.. I don't know about my thyroids but I am borderline diabetic maybe this is because of some of my aggression 1min im ready to beat the crap out of everybody nxt im full and just start crying.. My son looks at me like im another person and that bothers me
Nayjanaseem
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 9:54 PM
Dnt kno.... But I am borderline diabetic
LoveOfWisdom
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 9:56 PM
:( I'd have different levels checked and talk with your doc. You shouldn't have to feel this way.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AProsser
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 10:21 PM
Having high blood sugars for a period of time will make you very angry and temperamental. Check your blood sugar often. Maybe talk with your doc?.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
pacificamom
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 10:24 PM

Quoting KatieGirls2:

I was the same way! By about 20wks I started to get a little better. Going on a walk everyday helped me a lot...

CafeMom Tickers

michaelsmom08
by on Apr. 21, 2012 at 3:35 PM
1 mom liked this

Girl Im going through the same exact thing right now..Mad when I go to bed, mad when I wake up and I seriously just want to punch SO in the face and there is times I just want to strangle him.. Im only 4 weeks and been like this for 2 weeks, LMAO this is crazy and hopefully it will pass if not then I guess our men better walk on their tiptoes lol.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)