Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

OPINIONS NEEDED VERY MUCH!!!

Posted by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 10:55 PM
  • 12 Replies

SO ME AND MY BOYFRIEND HAVENT BEEN GETTING ALONG REALLY.WEVE BEEN TOGETHER FOR 5 YRS AND I AM 6 MONTHS PREGNANT WITH OUR FIRST CHILD..BEFORE I GOT PREGNANT WE WOULD NOT REALLY HAVE SEX EVER..MAYBE ONCE EVERY COUPLE MONTHS, IF THAT...HE HASNT BEEN WANTING TO HELP OUT WITH ME, OR HE MAKES EXCUSES TO NOT TAKE ME TO GET BLOOD DRAWN, OR DRS VISITS..HE ACTS LIKE HES NOT VERY INTERESTED IN ME BEING PRENGNANT OR HAVING A BABY.WELL TODAY, SOMETHING TOLD ME TO LOOK INTO HIS WALLET, AND I FOUND A FEMALES #..IM PRETTY SURE IF HE WASNT HIDING ANYTHING, HE WOULDNT HAVE THE NUMBER IN HIS WALLET, AND HE WOULD OF TOLD ME ABOUT IT..SO I WANT TO KNOW IF I SHOULD SAY ANYTHING TO HIM, B/C I KNOW I SHOULDNT OF BEEN IN HIS WALLET. IF I DONT SAY ANYTHING, ITS GOING TO BE ON MY MIND ALL THE TIME..AND IF I DO SAY SOMETHING, HELL PROLLY GET MAD THAT I WAS IN HIS STUFF AND HELL DENY IT ANYWAYS..HELP PLEASE ..I REALLY NEED SOME ADVICE.!!

by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 10:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
wife2jeff
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 10:59 PM

You have every right to question him.  Personally, I would not be with someone I couldn't trust.  HUGS!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Taylor.gibson74
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 11:02 PM
I went through the same thing last year was gettin ready for work his wallet was sittin in the bathroom looked in there and found a girls number I took the numbers out went to work came home (apparently he noticed they were gon and that he was in som isht) and I confronted him I didn't care about getting in his wallt that wasn't the prob or main concern it was the number!as a woman you have every right to say somthing.now how you go about it is up to you.I went ape sh** but I don't recommend to follow in my footsteps lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kris0921
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 11:05 PM

I would question him. You have every right like the pp said. If he gets mad then something is being hidden, and you should step out of the picture at that point to see if he loves you.

Mrs.Andrews
by Mandy on Apr. 19, 2012 at 11:06 PM
3 moms liked this

Why shouldn't you have been in his wallet? In my opinion, nothing is off limits in an open and honest relationship. Yes you should ask him about it. And you should talk to him about the way he has been acting and how it makes you feel. You need to make your expectations for the relationship clear to him. 

mem82
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 11:08 PM

The problem with things like that is you can't unsee this. The proverbial cat is out of the bag and you won't be able to not ask him about it. I would try to stay calm and not let him turn this into a 'what were you doing in my wallet' thing. Obviously, the trust was gone a long time ago or you wouldn't feel the need to do a little snooping. Good luck!

sophiesister2
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 11:10 PM
Call the number!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MiCHELLEx
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 11:14 PM

she is totally right!

Quoting Mrs.Andrews:

Why shouldn't you have been in his wallet? In my opinion, nothing is off limits in an open and honest relationship. Yes you should ask him about it. And you should talk to him about the way he has been acting and how it makes you feel. You need to make your expectations for the relationship clear to him. 

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

pregnant

lovemyhoney19
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 11:14 PM
Ask him honey. I don't think you should go your entire pregnancy wondering and stressing. He is your man and you have every right to know what he is up to. Like mentioned on another post, don't let him turn it into you being the bad guy for looking in his wallet. And I'm sorry :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Rayawni
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 11:28 PM
I would think after 5 years you have some liberties and going into his wallet shouldn't be considered snooping. So he cant play that game and he has no excuses. He shouldn't have someone else's number at all. especially now that a little one is on the way. Time to sit him down, show him the number and ask him to explain. No excuse no asking you questions, just an honest answer. If he can't give that to you, he doesn't respect you and it's time to walk.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ANNETTELYNN
by on Apr. 20, 2012 at 8:43 AM

i did call the number to see if it was a girl or guy..it was a girl (some guys are named lyndsey i guess from what ive heard,) and his excuse will be that its a guy or it was one of his friends girlfriends or she was looking for something so i got her number..i just cant believe that hes going to do that to me expecially when im pregnant with his son.! im not shocked, i guess i should of expected this from him, and no we havent had trust for many many years..im just a little dissapointed..i thought he was going to go forward when he found out i was pregnant, but instead, hes like every other douche bag.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)