Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

please keep us in your thoughts! *update :(*

Posted by on Apr. 23, 2012 at 7:37 PM
  • 96 Replies
Today I was having a lot of pain in my lower abdomen. Almost felt like a pulled muscle. Called my doctor and he said to take it easy, drink some water, and take some tylenol. Dh went to tje store to get me some tylenol. While he was gone I found blood and mucus (sorry). We are now at labor and delivery being monitored. Baby is doing okay but they want to keep an eye on everything since I'm only 22 weeks and 6 days. Please keep us in your thoughts. I'm pretty scared

Update:
I was released from the hospital at about midnight last night. Started having contractions again at about 5am. Our son was born at home at 5:22am. He passed away in route to the hospital in the back of the ambulance that I work for.

For those who have asked. After talking to my doctor we discovered that I have a cics in my uterus. The placenta was trying to grow over it. The placenta endes up tearing and that is ehat causes me to go in to labor and give birth. Unfortunately it was way to early for my son Wyatt. :(
Thank you all for your well wishes.
by on Apr. 23, 2012 at 7:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
pacificamom
by on Apr. 23, 2012 at 7:38 PM
1 mom liked this

keep us posted!!

anfinley89
by on Apr. 23, 2012 at 7:40 PM
1 mom liked this

I hope everything is okay and all goes well. I will be praying for you and your little one

CMS803
by on Apr. 23, 2012 at 7:42 PM

I was having cramps over the weekend and they had me go in to labor and delivery. Luckily everything turned out just fine...just need to drink more fluids. But it's super scary to think something may be wrong. Praying for a good outcome for you and your little one!!

DamiensMommy1
by on Apr. 23, 2012 at 8:00 PM

hope everything is okay! hopefully you just lost your mucous plug (which will grow back) praying and thinking of you and your lo!

Larsbug
by Laura on Apr. 23, 2012 at 8:09 PM

keep us posted mama and take it easy!!

Nee86
by Member on Apr. 23, 2012 at 8:58 PM
Doctor came in with some test results. My white blood count is high so there is an infection some where but not sure where yet. Contractions are starting to slow down but I'm still having them.
TTC2Long
by on Apr. 23, 2012 at 8:59 PM
I'm glad you're getting the help you need. Sending prayers!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cjmarty
by on Apr. 23, 2012 at 9:01 PM

Sending prayers your way, mama! Hang tight! :)

mommy2many84
by on Apr. 23, 2012 at 10:34 PM
Prayers to you momma!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bamamommy2009
by Bronze Member on Apr. 24, 2012 at 12:13 AM

ok will be thinking of you. i understand the feeling i went into labor w my 1st at barely 6 months good luck

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)