Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

hi ladies, i have a quick question

Posted by on Apr. 24, 2012 at 8:39 PM
  • 8 Replies
Tomorrow i will be 11 weeks and for a couple days now i have been experiencing some cramping in my lover stomach. I know its normal but i am just worried. Last pregnancy ended in a miscarriage when i was exactly this far along. Am i just freaking out? All of your responses will be very appreciated! Thank you
by on Apr. 24, 2012 at 8:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Larsbug
by Laura on Apr. 24, 2012 at 8:42 PM
1 mom liked this

I think you are stressing yourself out over nothing... some cramping is normal during pregnancy since ligaments are stretching and pulling, it's when there is blood with it that you should be concerned.

pacificamom
by on Apr. 24, 2012 at 8:44 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Larsbug:

I think you are stressing yourself out over nothing... some cramping is normal during pregnancy since ligaments are stretching and pulling, it's when there is blood with it that you should be concerned.

CafeMom Tickers

momto1ryen
by Lindsey on Apr. 24, 2012 at 8:46 PM
1 mom liked this

Cramping is normal. I cramped a lot with this one and I'm 24w and going strong. Try to relax, but I know it's hard to do once you've had a m/c. I had one at 7w and the fear never really goes away. I get where your coming from, but there's not much you can do. Try to just enjoy being prenant.

BiPolarMomto3
by on Apr. 24, 2012 at 8:46 PM
1 mom liked this
Cramping is normal as long as its not severe and there is no bleeding. It's just your uterus stretching. Try drinking lots of water and just relaxing. You can try a heating pad on your lower back for 15 minute intervals that should help with the cramping and if it gets too bad then call your OB.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
babygomez
by on Apr. 24, 2012 at 8:47 PM
1 mom liked this
It can be normal for many women, but I can understand your fear! Best wishes :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lovemyhoney19
by Silver Member on Apr. 24, 2012 at 8:48 PM
1 mom liked this
As long as you do not see blood your ok. If the cramp gets uncomfortable try to relax on the couch or bed in a quiet area until it passes.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
laytonslilmomma
by on Apr. 24, 2012 at 8:48 PM
1 mom liked this

Try not to stress =) I know it's hard having had a miscarriage before, but the less stressed you are, the better chance that baby has! The thing that helped me most during those early weeks when I usually miscarried was to do something non-pregnancy related to keep busy! Like a new project for your house! Just a week or so more and you'll be out of the danger zone, mama!!!

garcia24
by on Apr. 24, 2012 at 9:49 PM
Thank you so much beautiful ladies!! No blood is present so I wasn't too concerned. But just a bit nervous since the last time I cramped a m/c was the result. I think I just needed confirmation that this is normal and other woman have experienced this themselves. So thank you all once again I really appreciate it.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN