Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

just for fun how should i tell my parents that i am pregnant

Posted by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 12:35 AM
  • 19 Replies

i am pregnant i just found out on the 23rd how do i tell my parents.

by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 12:35 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
babynurse244
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 12:37 AM

Are you nervous about telling them for some reason or are you looking for something cute?

AmirsMommy95
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 12:38 AM
Message Me! Maybe I can help
sissy852
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 12:39 AM

both i just had a baby 5 months ago and was not planning on having one so soon we were not tecnally trying but not preventing because it took us 3 years to have ds and we thought it would take that long this time.

Quoting babynurse244:

Are you nervous about telling them for some reason or are you looking for something cute?

Steamedpuddle30
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 12:42 AM
There are super cute ideas online!:-) Make them do a type of scavenger hunt. Clues or something.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
babynurse244
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 12:43 AM

You sound like me!!! My first two are 14 months apart. When we finally told the IL's, it was because MIL kept asking when I was planning on losing my baby weight (she was evil through my entire first pregnancy, not much better for the second). When I told her that it was the weight from the second baby I was carrying, and I would lose it after the second one was born, FIL's response was "so you're not bright enough to figure out how this happens, huh?" We aren't even telling them about this pregnancy.

Quoting sissy852:

both i just had a baby 5 months ago and was not planning on having one so soon we were not tecnally trying but not preventing because it took us 3 years to have ds and we thought it would take that long this time.

Quoting babynurse244:

msfreese
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 1:01 AM
I'm telling my mom on mothers day. I'm getting a card and signing it dh, me, ss and ? .
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sissy852
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 1:03 AM
1 mom liked this

that is cute

Quoting msfreese:

I'm telling my mom on mothers day. I'm getting a card and signing it dh, me, ss and ? .

Mrs.Andrews
by Mandy on Apr. 25, 2012 at 1:11 AM
2 moms liked this

Have your son wear a big brother onesie or shirt to a get together. Wait for them to notice what it says, then announce it. Make it clear you are very excited about it and if they start to get negative, put your foot down and tell them you won't be tolerating negativity.

courtneylynnd
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 4:18 AM

First off, congrats! I'll tell you how I told mine, they loved it and they still talk about how special it was and this was months ago. They're so very excited, as I'm sure your parents will be too. Feel free to Google ideas as well, that's how I found my way I think.

I had a cake baked and it said "Congrats to Grandma & Grandpa on Grandbaby #8! Due around 9/20/2012". I blacked out the top and told them the cake was to celebrate getting the whole family together (we were all there) and needless to say they read it and were super shocked. They were so stoked, they didn't even know we were trying.

Katie44
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 4:51 AM
Cute idea

Quoting msfreese:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)