• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Before you KNEW you were pregnant....

Posted by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 12:54 AM
  • 51 Replies

Did you "feel" pregnant? I knew literally at the moment of conception lol. It was one week after my now fiance got out of prison and I expressed that "I feel pregnant". He said he didn't think so and how could I tell and I'm just saying things, but then I got a pimple a week later and my nipples got huge and became super dark by the thrid week. I kept saying "I know I'm pregnant", and even took a test that came back negative, but one day before my missed period, I took another test and it was positive. Everyone thought I was crazy, but I was right on.

Anyone else have that kind of experience?

by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 12:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mrs.Andrews
by Mandy on Apr. 25, 2012 at 1:14 AM

I KNEW I was pregnant with my second baby because of all the symptoms. I couldn't get a positive test until I was a week late but I was pretty darn sure by then.

jackieb2811
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 1:18 AM

With my twins I had NOOO idea however if I had known what I know now (they were my firsts) I would have seen the signs of sore boobs food smelling over powering etc. With my last pregnancy I DID I had a feeling for a few days but ignored it and then one day I was with SO and really wanted a blue gartorade and I never wanted anything but a mt. dew lol. I also knew I would m/c with that pregnancy I never even from the bfp test it didn't feel right.

leogirl79
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 1:20 AM

I had a simular feeling my dh & I had been trying to get pregnant for months and then in January we made sure we had sex every day from last day of my period & before the end of that month I just knew it had worked. I told DH we needed to buy a home test I bought one from the dollar store and took it early and it was negative but i knew I was prego & it was prolly too soon to detect... then when I should of gotten my next period I took a digital test and sure enough it was positive I told DH see I knew I was pregnant he said yaay I knew you were too! :-)

Teeshann
by Bronze Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 4:01 AM

with my 2nd and 3rd i KNEW. i felt like i needed to throw up but just couldn't. was dizzy and nauscious and just felt yucky but took forever to get a positive on a home test.

Mama2be0325
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 4:08 AM

I had a feeling.... I found out November 7th, 2011.... and I think I actually KNEW the night of Halloween.... I just didn't feel like drinking....doing much of anything... plus while taking a shower with my fiance, he noticed my nips getting huge and dark and little bumps (I forgot what the technical term for them are) and even HE knew before just off of that! ...Crazy how you just know!

Katie44
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 4:53 AM
I had a feeling but after 3yrs ttc i thought again that my mind was playing tricks on me
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
weirdgothmom
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 7:56 AM
I knew the same day we had sex I just knew but it took 6 weeks for a + am 8 weeks now and still saying told you so
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lulu9209479
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 8:00 AM
I know when we conceived...I got my bfp at 11 dpo. Two weeks after we moved into our new home
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NotAsPlanned
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 8:03 AM
I had noooo clue what so ever!! Even when I found out I was pregnant I still didn't feel like I was!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
_Mrs.H_
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 8:24 AM

I felt really off so that is what made me to stop what I was doing and buy a test.  After ttc I had many times where I felt pregnant and wasn't.  Stupid mind games! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)