Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

11 weeks and light brownish discharge did n e 1 else have this??

Posted by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 1:19 AM
  • 17 Replies

im 11 weeks pregnant and yesterday i had a little bit of bleeding jus one swipe and gone [sorry if tmi jus real worried] and then this morning when i went to the bathroom it was a super light brown like discharge , im jus scared with my son i had 2 threatning miscarriges and im jus scared that this time it might actually be happening to me im getting light cramping it goes away tho and im trying not to make it worse with stress but it happend the same day not to long after intercourse my boyfriend is convinced it could be implantation bleeding because i was 8 weeks when i last went to the doc and he said i still had a little bit of implantation bleeding left on the left side of my uterus idk im deffintly calln the doc and going in i jus wanted some opinions           Did any one else have this????  this is the ultrasound the doc said i had implantation bleed in at 8 weeks im now 11

by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 1:19 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mrs.Andrews
by Mandy on Apr. 25, 2012 at 2:00 AM

I never had it but I've heard of a LOT of people who have. I'm sure everything will be fine. Hang in there.

preggoNpink89
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 3:32 AM
Thank you it really helps to hear confidence cause right now I'm jus nervous thanks hun
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Teeshann
by Bronze Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 3:56 AM

i had spotting with this baby till around 20 weeks i think it was. dr did an ultrasound and couldn't see where there was bleeding. i didn't do it with my other 2 so it scared me but i'm now 31 weeks and doing good. well baby is doing good. i could be doing better. LOL

preggoNpink89
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:27 AM

at doctors right now and they said that the brownish is exspected and the results are what they wanted . they also told me that it couldve also been the little bit of implantation bleeding that i had in my cervix . thank you jesus for blessing me with this lil jelly bean mommys second lil miracle now going home to take it easy and rest god is good <3

tginn20
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:49 AM

I've always heard that brown blood is "old blood" it is the bright red that you should be worried about. You may be just passing some left over implantation. I did w/ my DD at about 8 weeks- and she is now a very happy and healthy 2 1/2 yr old. GL

preggoNpink89
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 6:56 PM

my cervix is closed but they couldnt find a heart beat  my blood levels is saying im like 5 weeks the babys size is saying 9 weeks and they said im 11 weeks and 3 days im getn more blood work tomorrow to see if my blood levels are lower or not if so they're gonna schedule a dNc for friday

Mia055
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 7:09 PM

Im 11 weeks now and never experienced that with any of my pregnancies but i did hear that, since ur doc said you still had a lil implantation blood left in you, that can just be the blood kinda "dried up and dead" or something...i read that in another forum =)  Dont worry yourself!! Im sure you'll be alright =D

november117
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 7:15 PM
Oh no, goodluck!

Quoting preggoNpink89:

my cervix is closed but they couldnt find a heart beat  my blood levels is saying im like 5 weeks the babys size is saying 9 weeks and they said im 11 weeks and 3 days im getn more blood work tomorrow to see if my blood levels are lower or not if so they're gonna schedule a dNc for friday

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
preggoNpink89
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 8:10 PM

thanks im hoping by some god miracle he gives my this precious gift and doesnt take it away from me i already prepared for the worst after they told me there really is no chance but ive been praying for thats slim chance that the heart beat shows and my blood levels are higher idk i dont wanna be negative but im sure if she or he does get tookn it was for a good reason im jus glad it real early in my pregnancy i jus hope it didnt hurt or feel n e pain

bec94
by Bronze Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 8:12 PM
I had it with both my pregnancies. First dd it happened at 6 weeks. Dd2 it happened at 10-12 weeks. It was just a little, lasted maybe 2 days.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)