• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Braxton Hicks at 14wks???

Posted by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:48 AM
  • 5 Replies

I am 14wks now and have been pretty stressed due to some personal issues. I have posted in this group before and if you have folled them you know I am high risk and have had issues. Right now I am debating calling my doctor again. (I really hate having to call) I am getting an uncomfortable cramping that sort of feels like menstral cramps? I am not sure if it is normal and am hoping it is. Any Ideas? 

CafeMom Tickers

by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:48 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
-mrs.mamma-
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:53 AM

they can come on earlier with each pregnancy.
but you shouldn't have more than a few in an hour. if they become frequent enough to "time" them, I'd call.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Proud Group MOD
in the  Love & Marriage  and  Pregnancy  groups!!

MissConrad
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:54 AM

Have you been drinking plenty of water? When I was cramping like that (AndI was bleeding during my first trimester into second) and I work 9 1/2 hour days in a busy office. I wasn't keeping up with my fluids, starting cramping and it wouldn't go away. After the 2ndday of cramping I went to the ER. The Dr did an ultrasound and cervical check. Baby fine, but she said I was dehydrated and really need to focus on drinking more water/fluids. I didn't realize what I was doing to myself by not drinking enough water. I wish you the best of luck sweety. I lost my first in June last year, and this one has stayed with me with onlyl 4 weeks to go till due date. :)

beemer00o0
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:55 AM

ok thank you hun.

Quoting -mrs.mamma-:

they can come on earlier with each pregnancy.
but you shouldn't have more than a few in an hour. if they become frequent enough to "time" them, I'd call.

beemer00o0
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:56 AM

Oh that may be it. Now that you mentioned it I havent had much to drink yesterday or today. 

Quoting MissConrad:

Have you been drinking plenty of water? When I was cramping like that (AndI was bleeding during my first trimester into second) and I work 9 1/2 hour days in a busy office. I wasn't keeping up with my fluids, starting cramping and it wouldn't go away. After the 2ndday of cramping I went to the ER. The Dr did an ultrasound and cervical check. Baby fine, but she said I was dehydrated and really need to focus on drinking more water/fluids. I didn't realize what I was doing to myself by not drinking enough water. I wish you the best of luck sweety. I lost my first in June last year, and this one has stayed with me with onlyl 4 weeks to go till due date. :)

MissConrad
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 10:20 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting beemer00o0:

Oh that may be it. Now that you mentioned it I havent had much to drink yesterday or today. 

Quoting MissConrad:

Just for peace of mind, call your doctor. But, start drinking those fluids because they are more important than we realize. :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)