Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

ur thoughts

Posted by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 10:09 AM
  • 11 Replies

what will dancing be like when your kind grows up
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 10:09 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Kenzismommy09
by Bronze Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 10:33 AM
1 mom liked this

I think the 80s look the best and most fun lol each person doing their own crazy thing. I worry what my daughters middle school dances will be like! 

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers   Lilypie Maternity tickers

MommyIsMyName90
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 1:07 PM
2 moms liked this
My boys are going to hate me cause I'm gonna be at every dance ;)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MissConrad
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 1:15 PM
1 mom liked this

LMAO!!!!!! I do NOT want to know because she will only know one type of dancing, and that is SOLO!! LOL

louzannalady
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 1:16 PM

I don't even know! Lol! I can always hope and pray the fox trot makes a hot come back! ; )

norahsmommy
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 1:19 PM
I'm sorry but if I ever catch my kids dancing like in the last pic there will be a very long, most likely embarrassing talk about why it's not appropriate. I never dance like that! You can have fun and dance, talk, whatever, without that sort of display.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Cuffd
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 1:20 PM
Lol this is funny !!! I'm 17 & I member my first dance my mom showed up & I told her to leave cuz it was embarrassing I thought sje left but she was by the drink table ! My first date was in the theaters & my dad was in the movie theaters with BINOCULARS !!! Lol sometimes parents are very embarrassing .

Quoting MommyIsMyName90:

My boys are going to hate me cause I'm gonna be at every dance ;)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Pandapanda
by Amber on Apr. 25, 2012 at 1:22 PM
Lol, don't wanna know but if its anywhere close to the last pic, both of my kids will be sentenced to solitary confinement and a chastity belt.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
blessed_mommy11
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 1:25 PM
Haha my boys are only two yrs apart so I will just send them to school dances hand cuffed together so that it'd be just plain uncomfortable for then to try and dance in apropriatly lol!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
laytonslilmomma
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 1:49 PM

OMG LMBO!! That's actually scary to think about especially after that last pic! Oh man....I'm gonna have THREE boys....there's probably going to be a lot of talk about not even getting to that level especially with all the teenage girls WANTING to get pregnant now! Makes me a little sad that my boys have to grow up with that on their shoulders!

Katie44
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 1:50 PM
This

Quoting Kenzismommy09:

I think the 80s look the best and most fun lol each person doing their own crazy thing. I worry what my daughters middle school dances will be like! 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)