Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Where did you get your baby clothes from?

Posted by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:25 AM
  • 13 Replies

And how are the prices? Pics are always greatly appreciated =)

by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Rae09
by Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:30 AM

I have been very lucky and my friends have had kids and they pass them on to me. Then i pass them on to someone who needs them. Kids are in clothes for such a short time, i dont think buying brand new ones is worth it. I throw out the ones that look bad, but i pass on the rest. I do buy like birthday dresses and special things new. I like Target, k mart, 2nd hand baby stores.

MommaOfThree789
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:34 AM

I'm a fan of Carters, Gymboree and The Childrens Place. Carters always has awesome sales and coupons out! I'll post pics with prices when I get my toddlers down for their naps :)

cutestmom24
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:37 AM
I love buying baby clothes at ross,kmart,walmart,crazy 8's,jc penny
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LAH2x
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:38 AM

Gymboree and Carters

kaygarcia97
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:39 AM
Carters is my go to store. I love their prices and their clothes. I'm also a huge fan of Target and The Childrens Place.

I just bought my youngest about eight pairs of pjs for about 30 dollars from target
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kenre
Garage sales, thrift store, and gifts. All beautiful clothes. Same for my boys clothes and mine. Some I even had made for us.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MommyIsMyName90
Walmart I have found to be cheapest. Especially if you catch seasonal clearance!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MissConrad
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:56 AM

Oh dear. Let's see, I am getting clothes from friends, Babies R Us, Buy Buy Baby, Target and consignment places. We have a deal here called "Just Between Friends" and it's a huge consignment sale on all kinds of stuff for infants, toddlers, kids and so on. They have tons of stuff you can find, even stuff with tags still on them! Brand new for half the price you would buy at Carter's or other name brand stores! Babies R Us are a little on the expensive side with clothing and Buy Buy Baby are very expensive on furniture.  

lilmomma625
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:59 AM
Goodwill. Average 1.50 per piece and .99 for onesies and etc. just got 10 newborn onesies and 3 sleepers for 22.00. Oh yea, that included 2 stuffed animals too. My 2 year old was with me! And that's name bran clothes...Carter's and etc that look brand new.
Also eBay. For a lot of 12 pieces it's around $25 or so depending on what it is.
Baby consignment shops...about $2.00 to $3.00 a piece for newborn stuff.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CMS803
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 12:02 PM

So far I have gotten all of my baby clothes from my mom and my sister. Now that we know for sure that we're having a girl, I think I'll be getting hand me downs from friends at church, and I know I'll get some from the baby shower. We'll buy some from Goodwill and probably from places like Burlington Coat Factory, Babies R Us, etc. Gotta get the summer stuff for next year when it gets cheap in the fall, and the winter stuff I'll probably start searching for soon.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)