Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ok blood work is back and so confused

Posted by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 3:25 PM
  • 11 Replies
So I finally got a answer from my dr and he said my blood work was very low for someone 5 weeks ( I'm barely 5 weeks) he said the number was 300. From what I'm reading, that is well within the normal range and that all that matters is is if goes up. So tomorrow I go back in for more bloodwork and then I have to try and get through the weekend without going crazy! Anyone else ever
Get a number this low?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 3:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
RADmomma
by Bronze Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 3:31 PM

BUMP!

lovemyhoney19
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 3:34 PM
Was this your first time getting hcg results? Low means nothing without a second count to see if they doubled. That's what's important and sometimes they don't double fast everyone is different.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cap024
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 3:42 PM
This was my first blood draw. My dr was not very reassuring. He said its the sign of a blighted ovam, or I'm early. He said it could be ectopic but he feels that it's unlikely. I go back tomorrow for another draw.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
meam4444
by Emerald Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 4:19 PM
1 mom liked this

Not here, but from the little research that I have done, it seems to be in a okay range.  Try not to worry momma.  Hope all i sok

meam4444
by Emerald Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 4:19 PM

is ok**

nikkifam5
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 4:51 PM
My last healthy pregnancy my levels were only at 49 at 5 weeks.. and everything was fine
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nevaNabismommy
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 5:12 PM
Mine was a lil over 300 at 5w but it got higher, i am,11weeks now so dont give up hope yet.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Autumn19
by Ruby Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 5:33 PM
good luck and try not to stress
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lovemyhoney19
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 5:49 PM
I used to stress my levels all the time. I had to force myself to let it go because those numbers vary like crazy. Until your second draw and maybe even a third no assumptions should have been made by him. Try not to lose sleep over it tonight. Hope your counts doubled!! Good luck.

Quoting cap024:

This was my first blood draw. My dr was not very reassuring. He said its the sign of a blighted ovam, or I'm early. He said it could be ectopic but he feels that it's unlikely. I go back tomorrow for another draw.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cap024
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 8:20 PM
This is so stressful and It's my 3rd baby! I had two miscarriages before this pregnancy so you can imagine how freaked out I am. Strange thing is I had two perfect kids a few years ago an now all the sudden I'm having issues. Getting old stinks!!!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)