Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

22 weeks, anyone close to there?

Posted by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 3:31 PM
  • 5 Replies

Just wanting to know how everyone else is doing.  I'm plus size to begin with and while im healthy im worried.  Ive been having to go in every 3 weeks for ultrasounds.  They either cant measure the baby properly or see all of her.  So far they have had me come in 3 times, i have another ultrasound on may 16th and by that time im hoping they can see the cord, kidneys and heart perfectly. 

anyone else having any other issues? aside from having an overactive baby?

by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 3:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
baby2inflorida
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 3:50 PM

sorry for you, must be stressfull, but I'm sure baby is healthy and you'll be fine. I'm 21 weeks and have a very active baby, just got lucky she was sleepy for th eultrasound. Good luck !

CafeMom Tickers
renea23
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 4:25 PM

I'm 23 weeks on Friday. At 26 weeks I have to do my glucose test. Then at 28 weeks, I have to go back for another ultrasound. She wouldn't move from her spot, so they didn't get a good look at her spine or heart. Also, they say she is measuring below average. So, they want to check her weight. This is new for me because my other three kids all measured two weeks ahead.

pregnantmommy01
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 12:31 AM
I'm 22 weeks myself I go tomorrow for checkup amd us then again on Monday I turn 23 weeks Sunday. GL
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
gacgbaker
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 5:17 AM

I'm 23 weeks, so far things have been going smoothly this time around.  So sorry you are having a rough go with all the ultrasounds!

CMS803
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 5:24 AM

I'm 21 weeks and we just found out on Tuesday that we're having a girl! I'm sorry they're having trouble seeing/measuring baby!! Hopefully they can get it the next time! Good Luck!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)