Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The day that changed your life :)

Posted by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 4:32 PM
  • 5 Replies

What did you do that day your got your BFP?  When did you test? Who were you with? What did you do to celebrate?

by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 4:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
nevaNabismommy
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 5:17 PM
I was with my girls while dh was at work, i took them to get ice cream after i got my bfp.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tararon
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 5:20 PM
I was home with my roomate on valentines day. I called my bf then mom and sister. Was so excited! Was told I couldn't have kids.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MommyAddie
by Bronze Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 5:24 PM
I got home from school just after noon, it was a Friday and we had a huge Halloween party to go to the next night. I ran to walgreens to pick up some last minute costume additions (I was a sexy Christmas elf) and I bought the test JUST to prove to df I wasn't pregnant. He'd been telling me for a couple weeks that he thought I was and I didn't want to hear him bitch when I was drinking at the party.

I was alone when I took the test, I had no idea when he was coming home. I freaked out when I saw the + !!!! I couldn't believe it, I had tried to get pregnant for 10 years with my ex husband and couldn't. I tried to take the second test right away, but it didn't get wet enough. I ended going back to Walgreens two more times, I spent about $100 in tests before he got home.

He had a friend with him, so I couldn't even tell him right away, it was torture. Our friend ran to the store and I told df and while Mark was gone. He turned away and said, "I don't want to hear it, I already know." Then we didn't talk about it for a few days. We just needed time, this was not planned. Now, we're totally excited, 8 weeks to go. And we still went to the Halloween party. I sat in a corner and drank Pepsi until 5 am. It was at a biker bar and you wouldn't believe the things I was sober enough to remember seeing.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Autumn19
by Ruby Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 5:29 PM
it was pay day and we went grocery shopping lol. I was with my dh at home.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
forevrrhis3030
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 6:50 PM
I was at walmart with a friend who was getting a test bcuz she thought she was prego. Well i was late but my period was always late figured i would take one with her. I freaked out when it said positive!! I called my fiance crying an told him. He was soo happy! i still didnt believe it took 4 more tests. Got blood work done at doc an thats when it really hit. Now here we are 38 weeks prego with our first and couldnt be happier!! (:
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)