Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

HELP!1!!!!

Posted by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 5:43 PM
  • 5 Replies

OK IM A  MOTHER OF FOUR KIDS ALLREADY I HAVE A 4 3 AND 19 MONTH OLD TWINS AND IM PRENATE  NOW.... IM CONSTANTLY DEPRESSED AND JUST  FILLED WITH EMOTIONS THAT I CANT EXPLAINE .... MY  DOCTOR SAID ITS NORMAL BUT I DONT KNOW ...... ANY ADVICE  FROM ANY ONE  IM OPEN TO ALL THOUGHTS...

by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 5:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
kmqw229
by Ruby Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 7:01 PM
Hugs mama! How far along are you?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
gacgbaker
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 4:42 AM

I might talk to the doctor again if you think it's more serious- so sorry you are having a hard time.

nevaNabismommy
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 11:54 AM
I was like this with my second dd, I wrote about my day in a tablet every night, and what upset me and when I started feeing bad what trigerd it, it helped alot just to right it down.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TurtleMomma82
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 12:12 PM

I'd talk to your doctor again.  It's a lot to think about with all you have to deal with!  Good luck:)

louzannalady
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 12:21 PM

*hug* I would talk to my doctor if it gets worse. I am really shocked with all you have going on he would dismiss you so readily. That bothers me. You mentioned it to him, he really should have talked with you further about it and see what is going on: hormones, being overwhelmed or just what. I would also let SO know what is going on. I don't know how often you get out of the house, but I can tell my mood and everything changes when I don't get out. Maybe, talk with him about watching the kids while you go to a class a couple of days a week, through a community college or community center or YMCA or library. 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)