Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Concerned!!!!

Posted by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 6:29 PM
  • 5 Replies

Well i had sexual intercourse two days after my period which was the 14th if im not mistaking well today is the 26th ive been having abdominal pains for about 3 days and i just wiped and its clearish pinkish discharge? I also had sex yesterday and im ovulating this week so i didnt think it was possible to get pregnant 2 days after my period. Not to mention I quit the pill a week before that because of my medical... I am not due for a period until next weekend my dr said... Should i be concerned about this discharge could it be a sign of something? Never have i experienced this.

by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 6:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Autumn19
by Ruby Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 6:32 PM
if youve had unprotected sex you could be pregnant. All you can do is wait till you miss your pd and test. If you do not want a baby right now please use protection
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mizz_jonez8956
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 7:55 PM

Well the father does we've been together for 7 years and have a 5 yr old little girl she'll be 5 in october he said its time lol

gacgbaker
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 5:01 AM

It's hard to tell if it means something, but really any time you have sex it's a possiblity- the hard part is waiting to be able to test now!  Good luck and let us know how things turn out!

mizz_jonez8956
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 12:45 PM

Ok will do im gonna test next weekend

mizz_jonez8956
by on May. 5, 2012 at 12:34 PM

Well still playing the waiting game on mother nature... If i dont start by tomorrow i will retest or should i do it now?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)