• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Exercise During Pregnancy

Posted by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 8:35 PM
  • 10 Replies
What exercises do you do when pregnant?

I mainly walk and do squats.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 8:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Autumn19
by Ruby Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:06 PM
i didnt do anything lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mefingas
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:42 PM
With my first i worked and was on my feet walking all day. This time around i walk, do prenatal pilates, and lindsey brins prenatal toning/ cardio and yoga trimester specific
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cjmarty
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:44 PM

Walking (I prefer outdoors on warm evenings, but I do try to do it everyday... even if it's just the treadmill), elliptical a couple times a week, and kegels (I'm told they will make my life easier). Going to try out one of those awesome-looking bouncy balls once we get a key to our association's gym. :D

Owl_Feather
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:44 PM

lately...just walking. I was so into prenatal yoga at first but I get hot flashes so often now, I'd rather sit lol

lulu9209479
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:48 PM
Zumba about 4 times a week, and weightlifting every other time I do cardio. I also go to a prenatal yoga class on occasion and I have a prenatal workout DVD I do sometimes when I can't make it to zumba
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AriMommy
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 10:21 PM
5 miles of walking/jogging on a treadmill 4-5 times a week. When I'm walking I jack the incline up to 7-10. I also lift weights, do tricep dips & push ups for my arms.
One-n-Counting
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 10:26 PM

Run after my two boys and do house work! lol

aympreggo
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 10:45 PM

with my first didn't exercise, that's why I looked flubby,....with this second I walk to the mall on weekends and also i'm planning to start the dvd pilates this week and am 23 weeks, I just don't want to look flubby and I want to look more tone this time :)

Marimaru
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:59 PM

With my first I didn't at all.  With this one, I am working out with a trainer.  I have been working with on since Feb of last year, and what we do hasn't changed much.  She doesn't up the weights anymore, we just keep things steady, and only just recently did I have to make a change to the routine.  It used to be that I would do weights and lunges and squats on Mondays and Thursdays with a dynamic day on Tuesdays (with bear crawls and other kind of 'use your body as an exercise machine' type exercises).  Now Tuesdays and Thursdays are both half dynamic and half weights.  The hour dynamic workout really did me in one day.

laurenb1
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 12:00 AM
None but next time I'll do yoga
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)