• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

28 weeks, pre-e

Posted by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 10:15 PM
  • 10 Replies

hey ladies, im 28 weeks and just had the 12 hour protine come back high, i have pre-e. babys doing good, im not really show much symptom wise for the pre- e other then the protin. ill update when i can.

pregnant belly Due July 17 2012

by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 10:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mrsestepp
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 10:17 PM
Whats pre-e?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
trublonde130
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 10:21 PM
I think she means Pre-eclampsia(sp?)

Quoting mrsestepp:

Whats pre-e?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
doulala
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:11 PM

What are you doing to work on your health?

GL!

doulala
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:12 PM

that is the nick-name

;-)

Quoting trublonde130:

Quoting mrsestepp:

Whats pre-e?

Rayawni
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 12:10 AM
1 mom liked this
Unfortunately on all the research done, they still don't know what causes it. Some have linked to different sperm from a different partner. Like an inflammatory response almost. Others have linked it to ginigivitis. There is ongoing research as to the exact cause. Generally once it starts, there is no reversing it unfortunately. Keeping baby in as long as possible for steroids and avoiding HELLP and seizures in mom. I have taken care of women of all shapes and sizes and ages/races with Pre-e. They are having a hard time finding a link. You could be super healthy and still develop Pre-e.

Quoting doulala:

GL!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
j.patzer
by Bronze Member on Apr. 26, 2012 at 12:40 AM
1 mom liked this

the hospital im at is a teaching hospital, i have signed the paperwork oking one of the departments doing an ongoing study of pre-e took take plesantal blood after birth, and several viles of my blood.

Quoting Rayawni:

Unfortunately on all the research done, they still don't know what causes it. Some have linked to different sperm from a different partner. Like an inflammatory response almost. Others have linked it to ginigivitis. There is ongoing research as to the exact cause. Generally once it starts, there is no reversing it unfortunately. Keeping baby in as long as possible for steroids and avoiding HELLP and seizures in mom. I have taken care of women of all shapes and sizes and ages/races with Pre-e. They are having a hard time finding a link. You could be super healthy and still develop Pre-e.

Quoting doulala:

GL!

j.patzer
by Bronze Member on Apr. 26, 2012 at 12:48 AM
1 mom liked this

hey hun,

they gave me a steroid shot to help boots baby, im on an insulin drip for my t1dm, the got me on 1 g mag an hour and lr to keep fluids moving through my iv, i clot easily. im on constant featl hb/contraction monerting, bg check hourly. bp meds 2xdaily. we caught it very early, right not my only symptom is a mildly evelated bp, and protine in the urine. cant remember excatly and ill requote you next time they chek, but they have been in the 140sish/ 80sish. again cant remember excatly that was a few hours ago. ill be on an off most of the night. im on a gamit of other orals for my varity of other health issues, ranging from muscleskelto to fibro to digestive issues to migranes.

Quoting doulala:

GL!

j.patzer
by Bronze Member on Apr. 26, 2012 at 1:15 AM

130/84

Quoting doulala:

that is the nick-name

;-)

Quoting trublonde130:

Quoting mrsestepp:

Whats pre-e?

JAIRATRACI
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 8:27 AM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momto1ryen
by Lindsey on Apr. 26, 2012 at 11:15 AM

Never had it, but here's prayers for a healthy pregnancy and baby!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)