• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Not enough room! What do you drive?

Posted by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 10:18 PM
  • 63 Replies

Long story short... Shortly after my husband made his appointment for a vasectomy... I found out were expecting baby number 3! 

Here's the problem. I have a very tight budget and a CRV. I need a vehicle that can seat 2 rear facing car-seats and 1 forward facing car-seat! 

So Mothers of three in car-seats... What do you drive? I'm especially interested in those of you who only have two rows!

by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 10:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
One-n-Counting
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 10:26 PM

BUMP!

Autumn19
by Ruby Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 10:59 PM
1 mom liked this
bump i have an explorer and im sure if we needed to we could squeeze 3 in one row.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JRLaugh
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:17 PM
1 mom liked this
Yep I have a Chrysler Pacifica and this is my thrid also and there's room for me to be able to fit 2 rear facing carseats and a forward facing carseat.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
gacgbaker
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 5:09 AM

We have a Honda Odyssey and I love it!

jakesmom323
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 6:11 AM
Sounds like your heading for mini van city;) My SIL said she wished she got it with two kids and loves it. It's a Honda Odessey. I have a Lexus IS250 and it's totally ridiculous for children but I'm trying to hold on to my cool mom status. Unfortunately I'm the only one that thinks I am! Haha
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
trippster777
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 6:15 AM
1 mom liked this
we just leased a Chrysler town and country. We love it! It's fully loaded with all the bells and whistles and we got a great deal!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
msswisher08
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 6:32 AM
2 moms liked this
My suggestion is if your getting a vehicle get a van and try to get one that has auto side doors. I have a 3yr old 8mth old and one on the way and I LOVE my van!!! Easy to handle Carseats in an kiddos. Also enough room for a double stiller plus a whole cart full of groceries!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
heathermarie23
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 6:42 AM

I only have two kids but have my nephew often, two forward facing seats & a rear facing seat.... I broke down and bought a minivan.... I did make it work in a camry for almost a year... but it wasn't fun.  The van has all the room, isn't bad on gas, and wasn't super expensive... I didn't want a van but after looking around decided it was the best choice, I'll get over how ugly it is.  LOL.  Good luck!

IncognitoOne
by Bronze Member on Apr. 26, 2012 at 6:44 AM

I have a Honda Accord and a Honda Odyssey.

I have a Ford Bronco II too, but the kids don't ride in it at all.

wsv777
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 6:44 AM
My hubby refused a mini van:( We have a Durango w/3 rows
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)