Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

What are you wearing?

Posted by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 6:17 PM
  • 24 Replies

Maternity clothes or still in your "old" clothes?  And how far along are you?

I'm 19 weeks and still in my old pants with the help of belly bands.  Maternity pants are still too big.  Wondering if anyone else is in this weird in between stage?

by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 6:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
aplus6
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 6:21 PM

Im 9 weeks 4 days and already in the stage where none of my jeans fit but maternity is still a bit too big. For now I just stick to either sweat pants or leggings.

_Mrs.H_
by Bronze Member on Apr. 26, 2012 at 6:24 PM

Well I mostly wear yoga pants because maternity pants have never fit me well.  But I wear maternity otherwise.  I am 33 weeks.

weirdgothmom
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 6:28 PM
I walk around nake most time but going out i wear sweats and a baggy tee
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AriMommy
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 6:29 PM

Yah, my pants started getting tight at 12 weeks and just in the last week I can't button anything, so I'm using belly bands or rocking leggings.

Quoting aplus6:

Im 9 weeks 4 days and already in the stage where none of my jeans fit but maternity is still a bit too big. For now I just stick to either sweat pants or leggings.

BabyBump298
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 6:30 PM
1 mom liked this

I am 21 weeks and I am still wearing my old jeans with belly bands. I am pretty sure that I will be wearing my old jeans for a while since they are low-rise.

CafeMom Tickers
pregnantmommy01
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 6:30 PM
1 mom liked this
Regular pants and shorts. :) 23 weeks this Sunday. Ready for the maternity clothes though kinda excited cause its all part of showing off the belly and being prego :P
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
vanityrayne
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 6:38 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm almost 24 wks and still in regular clothes
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AriMommy
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 6:39 PM

Ok, totally jealous of you ladies still in regular clothes at 20+ weeks.  :)  (Unless you're in belly bands also)

mrsestepp
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 6:42 PM
I'm 29weeks an 5days an right now i'm wearin stretchy caprice. I pretty much wear anything stretchy
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BabyBump298
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 6:47 PM

I can't button anything, so I usually wear belly bands   unless I can wear a belt to cover the button haha :)

Quoting AriMommy:

Ok, totally jealous of you ladies still in regular clothes at 20+ weeks.  :)  (Unless you're in belly bands also)

CafeMom Tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN