Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

worst day ever vent please no bashing

Posted by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 9:58 PM
  • 23 Replies
Hi ladies I post on here because honestly I have no one else to talk to.I'm 21 weeks pregnant and have 3 other children and at a loss.me and s/o have been together for a little over 5 years now and like every relationship we've had out probs.but today topped the cake.I've been pretty emotional(normal pregnancy stuff) and a little stressed I'm starting a new job tomorrow which I'm totally excited for but s/o ruined it.his sister thinks she's better then the world and swears I'm so mean to her bro.well she called today and told him that he should leave me and come live with her.(his mom moved with his sister also so he has no family here besides me and his kids)I got so angry that she would even suggest something like that.I texted her and told her to stay out of my family and to quit trying to start shit!!!!(he thought that was totally disrespectful)he flipped threw somethibbg busted the bacck window out in our apt put a hole in the wall told me to get an abortion....and he didn't give a crap about me or the baby.he packed up his stuff and called his sister to come send for him.idk what to think or do.just need some advice.I had a mental breakdown crying couldn't breathe it was so bad.just don't know were to go from here.I know the post is all over the placce I'm just so confused and upset...vent over thanks ladies for reading
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 9:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mem82
by Ruby Member on Apr. 26, 2012 at 10:00 PM

I'm sorry. 8( He sounds like a jackass.

mem82
by Ruby Member on Apr. 26, 2012 at 10:01 PM

You still have several months to figure out what to do, so try to stay as calm as you can, under the circumstances. 8)

Taylor.gibson74
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 10:02 PM
Today he was I've never seen him freak out so bad before it scared me

Quoting mem82:

I'm sorry. 8( He sounds like a jackass.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Taylor.gibson74
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 10:03 PM
thank you I'm trying.I love me kids and I already love my baby I just am at a loss what to do with him ugh :(

Quoting mem82:

You still have several months to figure out what to do, so try to stay as calm as you can, under the circumstances. 8)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
dqsmami06
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 10:04 PM
Sorry sweetie i agree with the pp. What is his sister gonna do for him except have bigger issues raised like him having to pay child support. Hopefully shell bug off asap.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
blessed_mommy11
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 10:05 PM
((hugs)) momma idk what to say but I hope things work out for u!! I'm sry he acted like such an ass, u have time to figure things out!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Taylor.gibson74
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 10:06 PM
Yea his sister thinks she's queen shit because her husband is in the army and makes good money so she is well off.she's the same age as me with the same number of kids as me I work she doesn't but she's better then everyone annoying!

Quoting dqsmami06:

Sorry sweetie i agree with the pp. What is his sister gonna do for him except have bigger issues raised like him having to pay child support. Hopefully shell bug off asap.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kcangel63
by Gold Member on Apr. 26, 2012 at 10:07 PM
((HUGS))

I wish I could help. Stay strong!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BiPolarMomto3
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 10:08 PM
I am sorry hon. Sounds like he is a total douchebag and any man that chooses his mommy and siste over his gf and baby is a pussy bitch ass momma's boy!!!!!! Lmao
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Taylor.gibson74
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 10:10 PM
yea honestly he's suppose to be a grown ass man but let's mommy abd sissy talk shit.I had his kids I'm your woman why the heck are you gonna let you family mess that up??I dnt get it

Quoting BiPolarMomto3:

I am sorry hon. Sounds like he is a total douchebag and any man that chooses his mommy and siste over his gf and baby is a pussy bitch ass momma's boy!!!!!! Lmao
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured