Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How Long Did It Take You To Get Pregnant?

Posted by   + Show Post

If you got pregnant by trying, how long did it take you to get pregnant.

by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 3:06 PM
Replies (31-40):
samara_love33
by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 5:31 PM
I pLanned to get pregnant with my sister after high school and we both got pregnant months after graduating she is 3 months older than me and my dd is 3 months older than hers lol.
2nd baby I wasn't planning to get pregnant but it happened months after I had my dd I was on BC when I got pregnant both times.
3rd baby I wasn't trying I got pregnant again still on BC different method
4th pregnancy pregnant now we wanted to wait until late this year to try for a new baby got pregnant early this year wasn't on BC but wasn't preventing it
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
zugichbaby6
by Candice on Apr. 27, 2012 at 5:34 PM
Both times a month
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ikesmommy200
by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 5:36 PM
with the first it was the first month, this time, six months
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
melk819
by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 5:42 PM

I have a 3 year old and one that is due in August!! Both times happened really fast! It seems as soon as we say lets try it happens!

louzannalady
by Gold Member on Apr. 27, 2012 at 5:44 PM

It took ten months to conceive DS with charting and trying our darnest! He was conceived the month AFTER I threw out my calendars! Lol! We conceived without trying when DS was six months. It was an ectopic pregnancy that ruptured, in July, I had to have emergency surgery and only have one tube. We weren't trying again this time, either and we conceived three months after my surgery. : ) 

Kriztiibee
by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 5:48 PM
I was on depo for 3 month my husby told me' to missed a shot and to get pregnant' then we decided to wait longer to have a baby' I went bk in to get bk on birthcontrol and I was pregnant haha' but were happy! It took a month
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
purdysexygagal
by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 5:54 PM

Definitely wasn't preventing it from happening, but always said I wanted to be married first. All it took was getting married and going on our honeymoon. We got pregnant on our last night there. We're having a Disney baby! LOL!

MommyAddie
by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 5:57 PM
1 mom liked this
12 years...10 years actively trying and 2 years of giving up.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bobsangel8485
by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 6:17 PM
Less then a month
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bobsangel8485
by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 6:17 PM
Less then a month
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured