Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Double stroller?

Posted by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 11:13 PM
  • 24 Replies
I am getting a jogging one, but I would also like to get just a normal daily use one. Any opinions? My daughter will be 15/16 months when my son is born, so it has to be able to fit a infant and toddler. Lightweight is best, and one that can be easily stored away in my trunk.

I just can't seem to pick one, so any opinions or personal experiences with certain ones will be greatly appreciated :))
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 11:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
louzannalady
by Gold Member on Apr. 29, 2012 at 12:16 AM

Bump! DS will be eighteen months and I am searching for the same! : )

Mia055
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 12:23 AM
Mine has been a LIFE SAVER!!!! My boys are 2 years apart so when I had my second I knew that that would hae to be my number 1 purchase, and also, imo, its very easy to pack and manuever =)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KatieGirls2
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 12:26 AM
My dd's are 18m apart as well. My dd2 is almost 4mo now and I haven't needed a double stroller... I put dd2 in my Moby wrap and dd1 likes to walk so I just put the monkey backpack leash on her and we do great.

Quoting louzannalady:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
vwd_johnson
by Silver Member on Apr. 29, 2012 at 12:27 AM
I'm looking into a sit n stand for everyday use as opposed to a double!! Not as bulky and gives the toddler some options ! Mine are 20 months apart, I think my son will love it I cant wait to buy it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
laytonslilmomma
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 12:27 AM

I LOVE my Phil & Ted's Explorer! 

louzannalady
by Gold Member on Apr. 29, 2012 at 12:30 AM
1 mom liked this

Yeah. I was thinking of that. DS is a runner, so I know that I will need some way of keeping up with him! Lol! I have a Stephen Joseph backpack with a motorcycle on it, I had embordered with our last name. (DH is a motorcycle mechanic... Well, anything mechanic, but his love is motorcycles.) And I was thinking of just adding a strap to it, like I have seen on those monkey and puppy ones you are talking about. It would also be nice to not have to tote a diaper bag, he can earn his keep! ; )

Quoting KatieGirls2:

My dd's are 18m apart as well. My dd2 is almost 4mo now and I haven't needed a double stroller... I put dd2 in my Moby wrap and dd1 likes to walk so I just put the monkey backpack leash on her and we do great.

Quoting louzannalady:

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Emmalynns_Mommy
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 12:53 AM
I have back issues, so I don't be able to carry around ds for long periods of time standing. I figured that out the hard way with my dd.

Quoting KatieGirls2:

Quoting louzannalady:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Emmalynns_Mommy
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 12:55 AM
I was thinking sit and stand as well, but decided against it. I live in WA and it rains here a lot. I would hate to be out and get caught in the rain with having both kids covered.

Quoting vwd_johnson:

I'm looking into a sit n stand for everyday use as opposed to a double!! Not as bulky and gives the toddler some options ! Mine are 20 months apart, I think my son will love it I cant wait to buy it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Emmalynns_Mommy
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 12:56 AM
I am trying to go a little cheaper lol Phil and ted brand has awesome looking strollers, but they are kind of pricey :/

Quoting laytonslilmomma:

I LOVE my Phil & Ted's Explorer! 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CelestialVal
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 12:57 AM

We have this one and like it alot!  Definitely would need a separate jogging stroller though :-)

Chicco Together

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured