Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

My husband is a jerk

Posted by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 8:13 PM
  • 26 Replies
Im slouched on the couch looking at my baby bump and right by my hips I can see it kind of rounded...I said to him "hunny you should see my hips." He seriously responded with "Can you even see your hips?!" Lmao...what a jerk!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 8:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
cjmarty
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 8:46 PM
1 mom liked this

Aww! Maybe he was implying that perhaps you could no longer see your hips because of your belly. :)

his_wifey09
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 8:47 PM
1 mom liked this
That's what I thought at first...he keeps saying it and then giggling this evil giggle lol

Quoting cjmarty:

Aww! Maybe he was implying that perhaps you could no longer see your hips because of your belly. :)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mem82
by Ruby Member on Apr. 29, 2012 at 8:49 PM
1 mom liked this

LOLOLOL Tell him you told on him on CM. We vote he goes get you ice cream to make amends. 8)

flowerfunleah
by Bronze Member on Apr. 29, 2012 at 8:50 PM
1 mom liked this

lmao thats pretty funny! Put that line in the pregnancy journal.

cjmarty
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 8:52 PM
1 mom liked this

Haha! At least he's playing, even if he is being nasty. :P My husband's taken to replacing the women-hating word "fat", "Maternal food Storage." Not sure which one I prefer, but it makes me laugh every time until the tears spill. :P

Quoting his_wifey09:

That's what I thought at first...he keeps saying it and then giggling this evil giggle lol

Quoting cjmarty:

JerseyAirGurl
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 8:52 PM
1 mom liked this
Lol... My husband saw I was fustrated and goes puts my hand under my belly... He goes can you see my hand. I was like nope. He goes see baby bump. Lol I was like geez thanks.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Koux
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 8:55 PM
1 mom liked this
Haha! We just leaned the term "maternal body thickness" from some paperwork at our ultrasound appt, it's our new favorite joke. :) "i'm not fat! I just have maternal body thickness!" lol!

Quoting cjmarty:

Haha! At least he's playing, even if he is being nasty. :P My husband's taken to replacing the women-hating word "fat", "Maternal food Storage." Not sure which one I prefer, but it makes me laugh every time until the tears spill. :P

Quoting his_wifey09:

Quoting cjmarty:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cjmarty
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 8:58 PM
1 mom liked this

Haha! That's awesome! :D It's especially funny when the husband uses the term in reference to himself. :P

Quoting Koux:

Haha! We just leaned the term "maternal body thickness" from some paperwork at our ultrasound appt, it's our new favorite joke. :) "i'm not fat! I just have maternal body thickness!" lol!

Quoting cjmarty:

Quoting his_wifey09:

Quoting cjmarty:

pacificamom
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 9:04 PM
1 mom liked this

meanie

michelles89
by Member on Apr. 29, 2012 at 9:46 PM
1 mom liked this

aww don't listen to him enjoy your baby bump :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)