Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

23 weeks and not showing...

Posted by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 2:22 AM
  • 21 Replies

GRR, i'll be 23 weeks tomorrow and im still not showing.  I have a few friends who are currently pregnant, with their first babies as well and they are all well beyond showing, with cute little baby bumps and all.  I still fit into the same clothes, and while my boobs have gotton bigger, its frustrating telling co workers, friends and family how far along i am and them being shocked. 

Anyone else go through this ? how far along were you? Pictures?

by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 2:22 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
estefany_21
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 2:27 AM
Put a pic up!! :) bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
1stpreggers
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 2:30 AM

This was at 21 or 22 weeks. I barely have a bump at 25 weeks. No one can ever tell I'm prego. My mom, aunts and cousins are the same way women in my family rarely show before 8 months.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Dmyers5
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 2:52 AM
1 mom liked this

With my daughter, I was about 7 or 8 months before I started showing.. lol everyone was like... OMG YOU'RE FINALLY PREGNANT?!?!?

Dmyers5
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 2:59 AM

This is actually at four months... Only really showing because I had a vanilla bean frap and I was a bit bloated HAHA...

Randomredhead
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 3:07 AM
1 mom liked this

Im jealous, i wish i could look like that with a vanilla frap and more

Randomredhead
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 3:10 AM

All the women in my family were small when they got pregnant, meaning they were all showing by month 3.  I'm not so small and im definately not showing, i hope im like you and your family being a late bloomer

gumeshoe
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 7:44 AM

Are you long waisted? I know a girl who was and NEVER showed. I am short waisted so no such issue here.

AbigailJ89
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 7:54 AM
With my first you couldn't. Tell I was pregnant until I was 30 weeks. I was tiny and then all of a sudden I popped. My current pregnancy is a lot different, at 20 weeks I am obviously pregnant lol.
Don't worry, you will pop soon :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ikesmommy200
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 8:01 AM
my first grew up instead of out and it was long time before I really showed, I just looked like I was gaining weight. I was working in a middle school and I was about 7 months before most of my students started to notice, one girl told me she thought I was just getting fat, thats about when other people started to notice too. My husbands aunt is pregnant and plus sized and I can tell where shes carrying but its not apparent to everyone that shes pregnant at all and shes 29 weeks, I think.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sissy852
by Gold Member on Apr. 30, 2012 at 8:10 AM
i hardly showed my entire pregnancy. The only reason the er knew i was going to l/d was because my pants were wet. The day my watere broke i could spuat down and pick up toys and stand up with out help i was disapointed that i hardly showed maybe i will this time
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN