Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

23 weeks and not showing...

Posted by   + Show Post

GRR, i'll be 23 weeks tomorrow and im still not showing.  I have a few friends who are currently pregnant, with their first babies as well and they are all well beyond showing, with cute little baby bumps and all.  I still fit into the same clothes, and while my boobs have gotton bigger, its frustrating telling co workers, friends and family how far along i am and them being shocked. 

Anyone else go through this ? how far along were you? Pictures?

by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 2:22 AM
Replies (11-20):
Dmyers5
by on May. 2, 2012 at 10:18 AM
LOL u'll be fine! My family call me a freak of nature?!? I loved showing finally though but I hated it in the summer... my next child is a winter baby... I'm psyched LOL.. h&h pregnancy tho

Quoting Randomredhead:

All the women in my family were small when they got pregnant, meaning they were all showing by month 3.  I'm not so small and im definately not showing, i hope im like you and your family being a late bloomer

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nevaNabismommy
by on May. 2, 2012 at 10:25 AM
I didnt even look pregnant until the 7th,month then I woke up one morning and I was huge, dont worry you will show eventully.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
shorty00207450
by Member on May. 2, 2012 at 10:30 AM

my first pregnancy i hid it till i was about 6 months. so dont be worried sometimes your first one you dont show till the end. THey you will really get big

kirstensmommie
by on May. 2, 2012 at 10:31 AM

Maybe your going to be lucky and not get any stretch marks.

samara_love33
by on May. 2, 2012 at 10:35 AM
My dd is 4 now and I didn't show with her until well after 6 months than I woke up huge one day. I'm almost 16 weeks pregnant now and I got my baby bump at 6 weeks...maybe you are just having a small girl
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jaydensmomma707
by on May. 2, 2012 at 8:36 PM

heres me no bump at almost 20 weeks lol

pregnantmommy01
by on May. 2, 2012 at 8:41 PM

Picture message sent from Pinger

23 weeks and 2 days in this picture. Also my 7th time around but 4th baby :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AisleyneChasidy
by on May. 2, 2012 at 8:45 PM
First pregnancy I was showing at just shy of 3 months. With the twins it was about 4.5/5 months I started showing. I'm not showing yet with this pregnancy
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
flawskii
by on May. 2, 2012 at 8:46 PM

I'm 23 weeks pregnant and when I tell people how far along I am they are shocked as well. My mom says it's normal and that I will probably get bigger closer to my due date but heres a pic I took last week.

MyLittlePwny
by on May. 2, 2012 at 8:50 PM
Im jealous. I'm eight weeks pregnant with baby number two and I already look about six months pregnant. Nobody believes me when I tell them how far along I am. I'm already being compared to Jessica Simpson.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN