Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

im only 17 im only three weeks pregnant and i dont want to have my baby. im too scared and wasnt expecting this. i took two tablespoons of castrol oil. i dont know wat to do i want to do a natural abortion. please help please.

by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 8:46 PM
Replies (41-50):
msswisher08
by on May. 2, 2012 at 6:39 AM
One thing I found out is parents love you no matter what!! I would just tell them don't break your trust with them! They may be a little freaked out and yell a little but I'm sure they will come around and help you out! It's better to be honest and keep the trust then to break that trust and have to build it back up.

Quoting aubrey629:

no i havent talked to an adult yet. Only me and my boyfriend know about it. he is being very supportive and helpful. im just lost and dont know what to do. Im trying to find a way to go to the doctors without my parents finding out. the town that i live in is very small and everybody knows everybody so i cant go to the clinic here because everybody theres knows me and  i know them. im trying to go to a doctor asap but i just dont know how i will without my parents knowing or missing school.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jordonlea
by on May. 2, 2012 at 8:08 AM

I don't know how many times I have to say this.. my entire point. IF. YOU. ARE. MEAN. TO. HER. THEN. SHE. WILL. NOT. TAKE. YOUR. ADVICE.

Quoting BiPolarMomto3:

I was I told her and gave her suggestions but that does not mean I have to actually be nice about it!

Quoting jordonlea:

It's not being immature. I just take this is a REAL serious matter. Like I said before, she is not going to take advice from someone who is bashing her at the same time. You need to suck it up and no matter how hard it is be alittle nice (or at least not mean) so maybe she will at least hear what you saying. It is not about YOU and YOUR emotions. It is about the unborn CHILD inside of her.

Quoting BiPolarMomto3:

I'm not an idiot I gave her advice in my previous posts shut up and stop being an immature b**ch!!!

Quoting jordonlea:

OMG, your an idiot. Were you completely unable to comprehend what I just said?? You are more focused on bashing this girl than trying to safe the life of the baby inside of her. Get over your own emotions and try to help the girl so the BABY can possibly have a future. If your unable to do that, then that makes you just as bad. I never said I agreed with what she did/ is doing but I care more about helping the innocent baby then yelling at the mother. People like you are the reason why teen moms end up giving birth behind a dumpster or on there own somewhere then hurting the baby. They need to feel they have someone to talk to without getting judged. Regardless weather you disagree or not you need to try to be supportive for the BABY'S sake. So the BABY can have a future. Afterall, that is what all of this is about right? Or are you to selfish to try and help an innocent baby?

Quoting BiPolarMomto3:

Sorry but I have no tolerance or sympathy for someone who is trying to kill their baby because they were so irresponsible and got pregnant! Especially when it took me awhile to get pregnant with my oldest and I suffered a MC before hand. Some woman don't have the pleasures of going through pregnancy, or having the birthing experience. So no I have no sympathy for her! She needs to grow up and use her brain and stop thinking with her vagina! There are a lot of woman here who are TTC #1 and can't!

Quoting jordonlea:

Look I am not going to bash you like a lot of these other moms. You are clearly young and not educated about this subject. Whatever you do please, please, talk to your mom, teacher, or someone you trust. You cannot make this sort of decision on your own and whatever you do not DO NOT give yourself an abortion or miscarrage. This is very serious. Please just talk to adult you can trust to help you through this.

To all of you doing nothing but bashing her, c'mon. I don't agree with what she did either but THIS IS A SERIOUS MATTER. She needs real advice and she's not going to listen to someone sitting there bashing her. YOU ARE JUST GOING TO FREAK HER OUT MORE. Have some common sense....

msswisher08
by on May. 2, 2012 at 8:40 AM
I think both of y'all should get off her damn post and stop fighting!! Neither
One of you are helping her by yelling at the other.

Quoting jordonlea:

I don't know how many times I have to say this.. my entire point. IF. YOU. ARE. MEAN. TO. HER. THEN. SHE. WILL. NOT. TAKE. YOUR. ADVICE.

Quoting BiPolarMomto3:

I was I told her and gave her suggestions but that does not mean I have to actually be nice about it!

Quoting jordonlea:

It's not being immature. I just take this is a REAL serious matter. Like I said before, she is not going to take advice from someone who is bashing her at the same time. You need to suck it up and no matter how hard it is be alittle nice (or at least not mean) so maybe she will at least hear what you saying. It is not about YOU and YOUR emotions. It is about the unborn CHILD inside of her.

Quoting BiPolarMomto3:

I'm not an idiot I gave her advice in my previous posts shut up and stop being an immature b**ch!!!

Quoting jordonlea:

OMG, your an idiot. Were you completely unable to comprehend what I just said?? You are more focused on bashing this girl than trying to safe the life of the baby inside of her. Get over your own emotions and try to help the girl so the BABY can possibly have a future. If your unable to do that, then that makes you just as bad. I never said I agreed with what she did/ is doing but I care more about helping the innocent baby then yelling at the mother. People like you are the reason why teen moms end up giving birth behind a dumpster or on there own somewhere then hurting the baby. They need to feel they have someone to talk to without getting judged. Regardless weather you disagree or not you need to try to be supportive for the BABY'S sake. So the BABY can have a future. Afterall, that is what all of this is about right? Or are you to selfish to try and help an innocent baby?

Quoting BiPolarMomto3:

Sorry but I have no tolerance or sympathy for someone who is trying to kill their baby because they were so irresponsible and got pregnant! Especially when it took me awhile to get pregnant with my oldest and I suffered a MC before hand. Some woman don't have the pleasures of going through pregnancy, or having the birthing experience. So no I have no sympathy for her! She needs to grow up and use her brain and stop thinking with her vagina! There are a lot of woman here who are TTC #1 and can't!

Quoting jordonlea:

Look I am not going to bash you like a lot of these other moms. You are clearly young and not educated about this subject. Whatever you do please, please, talk to your mom, teacher, or someone you trust. You cannot make this sort of decision on your own and whatever you do not DO NOT give yourself an abortion or miscarrage. This is very serious. Please just talk to adult you can trust to help you through this.

To all of you doing nothing but bashing her, c'mon. I don't agree with what she did either but THIS IS A SERIOUS MATTER. She needs real advice and she's not going to listen to someone sitting there bashing her. YOU ARE JUST GOING TO FREAK HER OUT MORE. Have some common sense....

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BiPolarMomto3
by on May. 2, 2012 at 8:49 AM
I'm done! Nothing that I said to her was wrong. I gave her advice and voiced my opinion as well. If the other mother doesn't like it oh well
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Teen_Mom77
by on May. 2, 2012 at 12:44 PM
1 mom liked this
i was 15 when i got pregnant and im having my baby in august and im keeping my baby boy. ik it seems hard and scary but that baby is a gift of life. im not in a place to tell you what to do but i would consider adoption and carry through with the pregnancy. every life deserves a chance.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mrs.Andrews
by Mandy on May. 2, 2012 at 10:02 PM
1 mom liked this

Are you 100% sure you are pregnant? Is there a specific reason you don't feel like you can tell your parents?

Quoting aubrey629:

no i havent talked to an adult yet. Only me and my boyfriend know about it. he is being very supportive and helpful. im just lost and dont know what to do. Im trying to find a way to go to the doctors without my parents finding out. the town that i live in is very small and everybody knows everybody so i cant go to the clinic here because everybody theres knows me and  i know them. im trying to go to a doctor asap but i just dont know how i will without my parents knowing or missing school.

mylilprincesses
by on May. 2, 2012 at 10:10 PM
1 mom liked this
Sweetie you are young and seem to be uneducated about sex... please consider adoption there are plenty of families who would love to take care if your baby. Abortion there is NOTHING natural about it. It would be something you would be traumatized by for the rest of your life. Please tell your parents!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mom2be360
by on May. 3, 2012 at 12:53 AM
I'm not a troll who you talking about?

Quoting BiPolarMomto3:

Is this a troll?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BiPolarMomto3
by on May. 3, 2012 at 1:07 AM
1 mom liked this
Not you. The OP
Quoting Mom2be360:

I'm not a troll who you talking about?

Quoting BiPolarMomto3:

Is this a troll?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mom2be360
by on May. 3, 2012 at 1:20 AM
Ohh I know she shouldn't kill her baby thats a life. At5wks it has a heartbeats and 8wks it can feel. Pain. By 12 wks its fully form. But. You know we can't change people minds but they gonna answer to God I'm not judgeing just trying to save a person life. Its sad when people use abortion for birth control. And people like us want children and adoption forgetabout cost 4000000000?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)