Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy
what have you or do you need to do today!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 1, 2012 at 6:07 PM
Replies (11-15):
Autumn19
by Ruby Member on May. 1, 2012 at 6:52 PM
ive moved about 23+ times since i was 11 and im going to be 24 in a month. Im tired of moving around :(

Quoting Mrs.Andrews:

Sadly yes! Twice! Or actually more than that. We moved in with my Mom while I had surgery and we waited for my husband's new job to start. Then we lived in a different apartment in this building for a few months. Then in December 2010 we moved upstairs to this unit. It's WAY too small for us. We've been looking for something bigger for months and finally found something. 

I've moved about 25 times in my lifetime though so it feels normal for me to move a lot.

Quoting Autumn19:

didnt you move last yr?

Quoting Mrs.Andrews:

I need to get back to packing our apartment so we can move in 2 weeks. But the kids are sleeping, and I sat down and don't want to get back up.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mrs.Andrews
by Mandy on May. 1, 2012 at 7:14 PM

I hear ya. Although oddly, I get the urge to move when we've been in one place longer than a year. I guess it's just so life feels normal or something.

Quoting Autumn19:

ive moved about 23+ times since i was 11 and im going to be 24 in a month. Im tired of moving around :(

Quoting Mrs.Andrews:

Sadly yes! Twice! Or actually more than that. We moved in with my Mom while I had surgery and we waited for my husband's new job to start. Then we lived in a different apartment in this building for a few months. Then in December 2010 we moved upstairs to this unit. It's WAY too small for us. We've been looking for something bigger for months and finally found something. 

I've moved about 25 times in my lifetime though so it feels normal for me to move a lot.

Quoting Autumn19:

didnt you move last yr?

Quoting Mrs.Andrews:

I need to get back to packing our apartment so we can move in 2 weeks. But the kids are sleeping, and I sat down and don't want to get back up.

Tabimom08
by on May. 1, 2012 at 7:32 PM
Very busy day! I just recently opened a new hotel, I am the assistant GM and I had approx 200 application to go through for 3 positions and I had more training to do. My fillin cabinet just came in so I am trying to organize a monstrosity of a mess! On top of running 2 departments! I have a 3.5 year old at home so no relaxing hen I get home,dinner bath time and laundry. But this mama forgot the laundry detergent today oops!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Autumn19
by Ruby Member on May. 1, 2012 at 8:58 PM
ive gotten use to it to

Quoting Mrs.Andrews:

I hear ya. Although oddly, I get the urge to move when we've been in one place longer than a year. I guess it's just so life feels normal or something.

Quoting Autumn19:

Quoting Mrs.Andrews:

Quoting Autumn19:

didnt you move last yr?

Quoting Mrs.Andrews:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
babygomez
by on May. 1, 2012 at 11:46 PM

I did household chores this morning, and got to read the rest of my book while the kids napped.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)