Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What naughty things have you done?

Posted by on May. 2, 2012 at 7:39 AM
  • 20 Replies

What things have you done that are on the "no- no" list of being preggers?? Foods? different things? four wheelers and stuff like that we have a 4 wheeler and I don't go all out 4 wheeling but we just got it so my 7 yr old and 4 yr old like to go for rides around the drive way and field and I take them.. no speeding or all terrain stuff just nice rides!

by on May. 2, 2012 at 7:39 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KatieGirls2
by on May. 2, 2012 at 8:00 AM
That sounds fun momma!!! :) I ate foods, that's about it....
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
agagne8706
by on May. 2, 2012 at 8:09 AM

Ya My best friend gave me hell!! Said "you could fall off it" Im like ya but goin about 1 mile an hour maybe 2 lol with my kiddos on it i don't for see me falling off the fun will come after LO arrives and my bf can take me on it and I will have some fun!! For now its basically a kiddie ride around the property!

Quoting KatieGirls2:

That sounds fun momma!!! :) I ate foods, that's about it....

jakesmom323
by on May. 2, 2012 at 8:14 AM
1 mom liked this
I ate a salad with a little blue cheese in it! Eeeek! So bad. I also had my filet medium rare. Bad again. It was a splurge though and it was very fresh:)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MariDB
by on May. 2, 2012 at 9:07 AM

I had a bit of Coca Cola the other night, I have been on a strict no caffeine for this pregnancy (my first so, I'm like really paranoid) and I'm craving a glass of wine but that's a big no no. especially cuz I'm only 5 weeks...

MommyIsMyName90
by on May. 2, 2012 at 9:30 AM
I still take fairly hot showers while pregnant :/
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lovemyhoney19
by Silver Member on May. 2, 2012 at 9:32 AM
Omg are you not supposed too? I take hot showers every day. Everytime I do I feel lightheaded and have to lay down but I thought it was just from standing there so long ( I take my time ) omg I feel terrible now :(

Quoting MommyIsMyName90:

I still take fairly hot showers while pregnant :/
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Santina25
by on May. 2, 2012 at 10:08 AM
I eat deli meat and drink coffee (1 cup of half caf every morning)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RADmomma
by Bronze Member on May. 2, 2012 at 10:16 AM

I drink one glass of coke most days. My Dr told me not to quit... I get massive headaches...but I am allergic to all aproved pregnant ladie meds...

nevaNabismommy
by on May. 2, 2012 at 10:32 AM
I eat lunchmeat, lots of junk food, I really love chilli chesse hot dogs right now, also very bad I forget to take my vitamen all the time.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kaleigh92805
by on May. 2, 2012 at 10:34 AM
I eat lunch meat, take hot showers, I've been mowing the grass on a riding mower..i never take my vitamins anymore
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured