Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Nursery wall border HELP please :/

Posted by on May. 2, 2012 at 3:10 PM
  • 8 Replies
I bought a bedding / room decor for the baby's room off of Amazon and there's no instructions and can't find anything online on how to apply the border! It's not wallpaper it's digital photo paper.

We went to home depot asked for help ended up buying a little roller to apply the freakin $30 adhesive they recommended. Yeah well it's not working so well it's not sticking right.

Driving me nuts. I guess my question is has anyone put a border up like this? Any advice?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 2, 2012 at 3:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
meam4444
by Emerald Member on May. 2, 2012 at 5:33 PM

I have not, but here is a bump!  Good luck w/ it!

Mrs.Andrews
by Mandy on May. 2, 2012 at 5:52 PM

Give me a link to the stuff from amazon. I may have an idea how to figure it out.

gacgbaker
by on May. 3, 2012 at 4:26 AM

I'm not sure, here's a bump for you!  Hope you are able to get it up!

L8ly3196
by on May. 3, 2012 at 4:35 AM
Just saw this! K ! One sec!

Quoting Mrs.Andrews:

Give me a link to the stuff from amazon. I may have an idea how to figure it out.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
L8ly3196
by on May. 3, 2012 at 4:38 AM
http://www.amazon.com/Custom-Baby-Bedding--Jungle-Animal/dp/B004LEE70K/ref=sr_1_24?s=baby-products&ie=UTF8&qid=1336034211&sr=1-24

Quoting Mrs.Andrews:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mrs.Andrews
by Mandy on May. 3, 2012 at 2:44 PM

All I can find is that you have to buy adhesive. You should try emailing Sisi, the maker of the set, to ask what type of adhesive they recommend. I'm assuming you checked to see if there was some way to peel off a backing or something. I know some of their stuff has adhesive already on it is why I ask. I can't find an email for them so start by emailing amazon. 

Quoting L8ly3196:

http://www.amazon.com/Custom-Baby-Bedding--Jungle-Animal/dp/B004LEE70K/ref=sr_1_24?s=baby-products&ie=UTF8&qid=1336034211&sr=1-24

Quoting Mrs.Andrews:

L8ly3196
by on May. 5, 2012 at 4:46 AM
Thanks for your reply how nice of you to try and find help!! You can't peel it I tried. It's actual photo paper. Grrrrr. No instructions came with it and the set was expensive sheesh. I have the adhesive but I am going to grab a Squeegy thing this weekend and use that next section I do. I hope it works.

Quoting Mrs.Andrews:

All I can find is that you have to buy adhesive. You should try emailing Sisi, the maker of the set, to ask what type of adhesive they recommend. I'm assuming you checked to see if there was some way to peel off a backing or something. I know some of their stuff has adhesive already on it is why I ask. I can't find an email for them so start by emailing amazon. 

Quoting L8ly3196:

Quoting Mrs.Andrews:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mrs.Andrews
by Mandy on May. 6, 2012 at 5:31 PM

Good luck. That really does suck. Be sure to let Amazon know you aren't happy.

Quoting L8ly3196:

Thanks for your reply how nice of you to try and find help!! You can't peel it I tried. It's actual photo paper. Grrrrr. No instructions came with it and the set was expensive sheesh. I have the adhesive but I am going to grab a Squeegy thing this weekend and use that next section I do. I hope it works.

Quoting Mrs.Andrews:

Quoting L8ly3196:

Quoting Mrs.Andrews:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)