Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

WOW!! Check this out..

Posted by on May. 2, 2012 at 11:02 PM
  • 11 Replies

Okay so I'm about 9 weeks.. well I take picture each week

Heres the one I took at the start of my 9 wks...

Now this one I took yesterday at 9wks&3days..

It's crazy how in just a few days I'm a bit bigger.. my boyfriend asked me if I'm really 9 weeks and everyone says I'm probably caring twins lol..

Had to post and see if this has happen'd to anybody else.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud mommy to a happy and healthy 6 year old boy plus got one on the way.. who is madly in love with her soldier.

by on May. 2, 2012 at 11:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
doulala
by Emerald Member on May. 2, 2012 at 11:14 PM

My, dramatic!

You may be farther along, carrying multiples, or dealing with bloat.     The fundus is pretty low for average pregnancies.

GL!

lj.smommy
by on May. 2, 2012 at 11:15 PM

It has me! Here's me today (8weeks)

Here's me 5 days ago (sorry the pics are different sizes not sure how it happened, and MIL is the one who brought it up that I was showing a little bit... I was in denial until earlier lol)

ANNETTELYNN
by on May. 2, 2012 at 11:16 PM

could be bloating from all the water pregnant women have to drink..but no, it didnt happen to me like that  ;)

-Kney-
by on May. 2, 2012 at 11:31 PM

we were thinking it was probably cause I atea couple hrs before but it has been the same all day so it wasnt that..

Quoting ANNETTELYNN:

could be bloating from all the water pregnant women have to drink..but no, it didnt happen to me like that  ;)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud mommy to a happy and healthy 6 year old boy plus got one on the way.. who is madly in love with her soldier.

odessie
by on May. 2, 2012 at 11:37 PM

did you eat a burrito? haha must be food and water that's all I am sure don't worry about it. I looked four months pregnant at 9 months and before that I looked bigger some weeks. 

odessie
by on May. 2, 2012 at 11:38 PM

also wonder if baby just moved around...

KatieGirls2
by on May. 2, 2012 at 11:48 PM
Doulala is one smart cookie when it comes to mommas and babies so..... What she said.... ;) Best wishes momma!

Quoting doulala:

My, dramatic!

You may be farther along, carrying multiples, or dealing with bloat.     The fundus is pretty low for average pregnancies.

GL!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
-Kney-
by on May. 3, 2012 at 12:00 AM

with my first child.. my son i didnt show at all then at 5 months BAM I had a round belly i go n finally see my dr the 18th of this month so I'm gonna bring it up then and just ask.. we arent sure if there are any multiples on my boyfriends side he doesnt know his dads side at all

Quoting doulala:

My, dramatic!

GL!

NotAsPlanned
by on May. 3, 2012 at 2:17 AM
Probably just bloat. :P
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
babygomez
by on May. 3, 2012 at 3:45 AM

Yes, i always got the "I bet you're having twins!", or i'd say how far along i was and hear "you're big!", lol, no twins here! I have 2 children who are 3 years apart. :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN