Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I have begged and pleaded...now all i can do is cry!

Posted by on May. 3, 2012 at 2:37 AM
  • 29 Replies

Okay so i know pregnancy is supposed to be this great time and all that great stuff.   Well this is my third pregnancy I am 38 weeks 4 days and i dont think its gonna be over any time soon.  I had a drs appointment on tuesday and told them i want to be inducuded...i got NO as an answer....I told them i cant sleep, my hips hurt so bad I cant walk half the time, my heartburn is so bad my throat is tender and have started losing my voice, and the dr tells me that baby is measuing slighly big...so what your going to make me wait to at least 40 weeks and end up with a 10 lb fricken baby?  I have begged and pleaded with the baby too he just wont come out.....now all i can do is cry lol!  Does anyone else feel like this?

by on May. 3, 2012 at 2:37 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mia055
by on May. 3, 2012 at 2:47 AM

When I was preggo with my second I felt that way at the end of my pregnancy...I had caught a virus one day and when i thought i was in labor finally, i wasnt and was in the hospital for 24 hours put my lil baby in some distress....After i got out, I ached, couldnt sleep, had a sore on my lower right side of my back - to get any kind of rest I had to sit upward to sleep - on top of that still having bh contractions...WHen i went to my appt that week I cried at my dr appt too...unfortunately, they did not let me induce either but she did strip membranes and i went into full labor that next day..

Hang in there!!! You're so close and it will happen soon enough ;D

ragdoll13
by on May. 3, 2012 at 2:49 AM

I'm at 36 weeks, but I know the feeling.  I had a horse accident when I was younger, and the pregnancy weight plus the baby dropping lower make getting out of bed, and just moving around unbearable.  I feel like my legs are going to fall off my body.   And I totally feel you on the heart burn.  It came so suddenly and in full force the other night I sounded like I had been coughing for weeks.  

hang in there!!  it'll be over soon!!

mrs.jonesy

I remember feeling like that with my first baby.  I was super miserable.  I had stress fractures in both hips that made it impossible to lay, sit, stand.  I begged for induction...anything that would make that baby come!  Nothing worked.  But I went into labor the night before my due date and was in labor, no joke for 3 days before they would admit me at our hospital.  I was having constant contractions, but it wasn't progressing me enough and my midwife didn't want to intervene with drugs.  I could have strangled her! lol 

Just know you aren't alone.  And as much as you've heard it, I'm sure, this baby will come when it's ready. 

Izzandage417

:( To bad your Dr isnt my Dr. He has no problem inducing @ 38wks. Im only 29wks and Im already done with this pregnancy! This is also my 3rd baby.... The heartburn is unbearable, the back and hip pain is constant.... Being pregnant is no fun... hang in there though, your soooo close

Apollos82
by on May. 3, 2012 at 2:51 AM
(((hugs!))) I know it's so hard...try to do what you can to get comfy and destress...baby will let you know when it's time...and when it's all said and done, I hear it's supposedly worth it, or something like that.... :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
L8ly3196
by on May. 3, 2012 at 2:55 AM
I'm 28 weeks with my first. It just recently in the past two weeks has gotten easier but I'm
Sure the constant pain will
Be back with a vengeance any day now. It hurts to just get out of bed... Stand up and walk... Already. You're almost there!!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
july20080305
by on May. 3, 2012 at 2:56 AM

thanks ladies i just wish my dr had sympathy wont even strip membanes...I could understand if baby was measuing small but this is just ridiculous i really hope this little guy is comfy in there cause im not lol!

j.patzer
by on May. 3, 2012 at 4:20 AM

im 29 weeks and in horrable pain not only from my pregnacy but from my health issues also. your not alone mama

Rayawni
by on May. 3, 2012 at 9:12 AM
2 moms liked this
Your doctor can't knowingly try to induce labor until 39 weeks. It is against the law in most states now to do elective inductions before then. They Can only do it early if baby or mom is sick and makes it medically necessary. Pain is not a medical necessity. You only have a couple weeks left , I know it's painful but it's worth it for baby.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CjEmmemommy
by on May. 3, 2012 at 9:16 AM
You don't need induction! Baby will be here very soon, promise:) and I doubt at 10 pounds...
You can do this, try to enjoy the good parts. Pregnancy is amazing and if your anything like me will miss it! They grow so fast once they are out anyway!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured