Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Need advice

Posted by on May. 3, 2012 at 5:33 AM
  • 4 Replies

Frustrated, can't seem to get an answer these days.  The mind games are driving me crazy, and I just want to know if I'm pregnant or not.  Missed my period last month, it was suppose to be 'round April 25,26th, and it never came.  Had what I thought was going to be my period, but it was this light brown discharge that lasted probably for a day and a half, here and there, not a whole lot.  Then it just stopped, and ever since then, I've been waiting on my period to start and it hasn't.  The reason I say mind games is because I don't know if what I'm feeling is early pregnancy signs, or if it's what I want to feel in my mind.  I've had lower back pain, just mild, and I'm not sure if it's menstural or what.  My boobs don't hurt at all, but I get winded every once in a while.  Last night, it hit me like a ton of bricks, I felt so tired, no energy at all, a little dizzy and I could barely fold my laundry before I collapse in my bed and knocked out.  Can someone explain to me whats going on, and if you think I am pregnant or just crazy.

by on May. 3, 2012 at 5:33 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
eykelley
by Liz on May. 3, 2012 at 5:57 AM
The only way to know is take a test. Planned parenthood does them for free, or u can buy them at dollar store or walmart (88 cents). :) gl
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kimmy669
by on May. 3, 2012 at 12:42 PM

Thank you for your response.  I have a doctors appointment today for some other issues, and I WILL tell her whats been going on too.  This appointment was a fluke, I wasn't suppose to get in so quickly, so that's good.  Thanks again.

mem82
by Ruby Member on May. 3, 2012 at 12:45 PM

I'd buy a test. LOL The few times my period has been wonky, I've tested everyday until it turned positive or my period started. 8)

gacgbaker
by on May. 4, 2012 at 4:11 AM

Sounds like it's a possiblity, have you been able to test?  How did the doctor appointment go?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN