Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

is she really pregnant?

Posted by   + Show Post

I know it's wrong of me to question my friend but she is 14 weeks... has never heard the babies heartbeat... had 2 ultrasounds and has went to 4 dr appointments for baby... the picture she sent me of the test looked as though it was pulled off the net but idk... what do i think??? what would you think?

by on May. 3, 2012 at 1:27 PM
Replies (21-25):
ericaann86
by on May. 5, 2012 at 10:24 AM

I guess she can they say it's ok... BS

Quoting MyLittlePwny:

You cannot donate plasma when you're pregnant.

Taylor.gibson74
by on May. 5, 2012 at 10:57 AM
Don't listen to the lady sayin its none of ur business lol I went through the same thing with a girl I was friends with (needless to say were not friends anymore)she lied told everyone she had a baby(she was gone in job corp for a year)and that he died...as soon as she came bak she was preg again putting up fake u/s pics fake pics of pregnant womans stomachs....I busted her out I don't care you don't lie about a baby dying and imo u don't lie about being pregnant just plain wrong!!my advice cut her off she's kookoo
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
doulala
by Emerald Member on May. 5, 2012 at 11:00 AM

Some of us don't hear until around 20 weeks and never have any ultrasounds.   So sure--   
As for the pic  ??

AKmom11
by on May. 5, 2012 at 11:01 AM
I'm 24 weeks and haven't heard the heartbeat. My dr does an ultrasound everytime so he monitors it on there. And I have never had my name on my ultrasound. Not even sure if my drs name is on it. And I had 3 appointments by week 14.

Who knows, your her friend so you should have an idea. Why would she lie about it?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
recovered55
by on May. 5, 2012 at 11:04 AM
I had a friend recently do that. Everytime I asked for a pic of a positive pregnancy test, she would have an excuse as to why she can't send it lol she "had a miscarriage" when it came to going to the doctor, so she got her period. I ended that friendship. How dare you keep lying about being pregnant and keep faking miscarriages!! She's 19. She is a huge liar, and has one baby she can't even take care of!! I feel you!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN