Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

yummy......

Posted by on May. 3, 2012 at 8:15 PM
  • 18 Replies

Dinner tonight omg had to share...catfish...velveeta mac and cheese...maple baked beans..and white rice I'm so full :) what did u have for dinner??
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 3, 2012 at 8:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Kimbyann
by Bronze Member on May. 3, 2012 at 8:16 PM
Hubby works night shift and we are on his schedule and currently its breakfast time sooo
Bacon and eggs with english muffins and a cup of cereal.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Taylor.gibson74
by on May. 3, 2012 at 8:26 PM
Yummy that sounds good!!s/o works from 6pm to 2 am so had to make dinner a little early!!

Quoting Kimbyann:

Hubby works night shift and we are on his schedule and currently its breakfast time sooo

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Santina25
by on May. 3, 2012 at 8:31 PM
That looks so delicious! I'm actually kind of mad at you right now :D I love catfish!

We're having chicken salsa soup with cornbread
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Taylor.gibson74
by on May. 3, 2012 at 8:34 PM
lol don't be mad!!ur dinner sounds good too!!!I was craving it so bad that was my crazy big prego meal and I ate the whole plate in about 10 min lol no time for breathing lol

Quoting Santina25:

That looks so delicious! I'm actually kind of mad at you right now :D I love catfish!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kimbyann
by Bronze Member on May. 3, 2012 at 8:40 PM
1030 to 7am. Here lol
I never had catfish before seems interesting. How do you cook it

Quoting Taylor.gibson74:

Yummy that sounds good!!s/o works from 6pm to 2 am so had to make dinner a little early!!

Quoting Kimbyann:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Taylor.gibson74
by on May. 3, 2012 at 8:56 PM
I usually take the fish and cut it into strips to make it easier to cook but I left it hole.u get the fish rinse it with water .I season it with salt n pepper dip it in a mixture called fish fry (u can get it at a grocery store.you heat oil up. To were it bubbles and fry it like chicken...only until it all crisps up!

Quoting Kimbyann:

1030 to 7am. Here lol

I never had catfish before seems interesting. How do you cook it

Quoting Taylor.gibson74:

Quoting Kimbyann:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kimbyann
by Bronze Member on May. 3, 2012 at 9:03 PM
Ughhhh I usually am only okay with haddock. Every other fish I've tried gives me.horrible fish burps but if its fried.... hmmm.... always wanting to try new
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Taylor.gibson74
by on May. 3, 2012 at 9:05 PM
Yea its actually really good I only like catfish cod and salmon all delicious and fried makes it even better!!fish fry thiugh is the best to use as a coating it comes in a little ble bag that says fish fry with a fish on it already seasoned and so delicious!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Santina25
by on May. 3, 2012 at 9:17 PM
Yea it was pretty good, not as good as yours :)

I showed dh a picture of your dinner and told him we will be having that on sunday! :D

Quoting Taylor.gibson74:

lol don't be mad!!ur dinner sounds good too!!!I was craving it so bad that was my crazy big prego meal and I ate the whole plate in about 10 min lol no time for breathing lol

Quoting Santina25:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lovefromwithin
by on May. 3, 2012 at 9:18 PM

Ooo, yummy! I'm fixing to have some nachos with chicken, jalapenos, and goat cheese on them.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)