Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

When does morning sickness start?

Posted by   + Show Post

Does morning sickness start right away or does it take a few weeks? How early can u test to see if ur pregnant? My husband and i had an accident last night......i tested today. im sure its too early but i was just wondering how long to wait to test again?

by on May. 3, 2012 at 9:06 PM
Replies (11-18):
munkiebaby
by on May. 4, 2012 at 12:28 AM

for me ..baby #1 was right away with in a few days. Baby #2 was 3 weeks in and baby #3 was 5 weeks 4 days in.

Amom2Ransom
by on May. 4, 2012 at 12:48 AM

Started at 5-6 weeks stopped at 17 weeks.

happymommy2b90
by Bronze Member on May. 4, 2012 at 9:14 AM
Mine starter at 6 Weeks im 19 Weeks now and i still hace it some days:(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ikesmommy200
by on May. 4, 2012 at 9:25 AM
youre way too early. My doctor sd you can have morning sickness within 5 days, but I tested after starting morning sickness and I came negative, the test didnt show up until after I missed my period, some tests can show a little earlier than that
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
marihla
by on May. 4, 2012 at 9:39 PM

Starts between 4 and 8 weeks. Get the morning after pill?  or wait until your next missed period to find out.

LillyJDv3.0
by on May. 4, 2012 at 10:02 PM

Quoting Mom2Just1:

It is too early to test.  You should wait until you miss your period.  Morning sickness depends on the person.  Some have it around 6 weeks.

This.

I personally started feeling nauseous here and there around six weeks. It really set in at 8 weeks and I still get sick now, but it's getting better. Nobody will experience it in exactly the same way though.

CafeMom Tickers
Mrs.Andrews
by Mandy on May. 5, 2012 at 2:20 AM

It takes 7 to 10 days for implantation to occur and hormones to start being put out. You should wait at least 2 weeks to test. 

Morning sickness won't start until implantation at least. It may take longer I was 7 weeks before it started for me. You count pregnancy from the first day of your last period. 

1stTiiimeMommy
by on May. 5, 2012 at 2:22 AM
Mine started around 8-9 wks
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)