Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Er visit..Update and HCG levels!Second HCG draw in 5/14. I am sooo happy!

Posted by on May. 5, 2012 at 12:52 PM
  • 8 Replies

Well, im up at the hospital and having pains on my.left side. Its anywhere from ovary area, back, or halfway down my leg. Please pray the pregnancy is in the right place and they see that today. Hopefully the pain is from something minimal like uti or cyst. I cant stand to.loose another baby.

**** update **

Well, still in limbo. No sign of ectopic, but they didn't see anything in uterus either (which was expected at 4 weeks and 3 days.) My levels are 945. They did say I had a uti and fluid in my cervix. I feel better now after getting my levels. I think baby is gonna be just fine. I go back Mon to get another ultrasound. Thanks for all the prayers ladies. They seem to be working.

**** 5/14 ****

No longer in limbo. We are confident this baby is our keeper. Got my levels from my second draw back today. They are......5,223. I did a hcg calculator, and it looks like levels are doubling every 33 hours (well within normal time.) Also, the clinic that I got my pregnancy confirmed is offering a complimentary ultrasound. You know I jumped on that, lol. Any chance I get to see my baby I cherish. I'll be calling tomorrow to see if they can get me in. I've done lots of research, and from what I'm reading, baby should be visible (with heartbeat) at levels 10, 000 or up. I'll be a day away or 6 weeks tomorrow. Fx crossed for that flicker on the screen. I know I'm gonna cry, but they will be happy tears. Oh forgot to update we did see a sac when I went for my first ultrasound (last weds.) Again....Thanks God for our little blessing.

Lilypie Maternity tickers

by on May. 5, 2012 at 12:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
doulala
by Emerald Member on May. 5, 2012 at 12:53 PM

Good luck!

lovemyhoney19
by Silver Member on May. 5, 2012 at 1:15 PM
O no!! I hope everything is ok! Hopefully it's just pain from your body adjusting and nothin else. I'm praying for you!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
louzannalady
by Gold Member on May. 5, 2012 at 1:19 PM

*hugs* 

BabyDust77
by on May. 5, 2012 at 6:37 PM

updated

doulala
by Emerald Member on May. 5, 2012 at 6:56 PM

oh my goodness, I hope so, that baby will be fine--  best wishes!!!!

pacificamom
by on May. 6, 2012 at 12:20 AM

so glad your levels rose!!

BabyDust77
by on May. 14, 2012 at 7:49 PM

bump for second hcg level update

bri2011
by on May. 14, 2012 at 8:13 PM
Yay!! I'm soooo happy for u mama! :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)