Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Some lady told me I don't look pregnant which kind of upset me :(

So be honest please! Do I look pregnant or just fat?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 5, 2012 at 1:06 PM
Replies (41-50):
Santina25
by on May. 6, 2012 at 3:47 PM
Its just crazy how sensitive I am :)

Your bump is adorable!

Quoting marihla:

You look pregnant. Don't worry, I've dealt with this same issue. One person can wreck your pregnancy glow in an instant and they don't even know it. Ignore her! What does she know!? Some people ask me if I'm having twins and some people tell me they didn't know.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Lizyari
by on May. 6, 2012 at 3:53 PM
1 mom liked this
Pregnant mom!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
marihla
by on May. 6, 2012 at 5:41 PM

Thank you, and yes I'm super sensitive too. It comes and goes. Just care about what your guy says. At least you can bitch him out if you don't like it.

Quoting Santina25:

Your bump is adorable!

Quoting marihla:

You look pregnant. Don't worry, I've dealt with this same issue. One person can wreck your pregnancy glow in an instant and they don't even know it. Ignore her! What does she know!? Some people ask me if I'm having twins and some people tell me they didn't know.

Santina25
by on May. 6, 2012 at 6:39 PM
Lol exactly :) Sometimes I feel sorry for him! I can be quite evil for no reason!

Quoting marihla:

Thank you, and yes I'm super sensitive too. It comes and goes. Just care about what your guy says. At least you can bitch him out if you don't like it.

Quoting Santina25:

Your bump is adorable!

Quoting marihla:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mom2Just1
by Bronze Member on May. 6, 2012 at 8:37 PM
1 mom liked this

Pregnant.

Snuggles20
by on May. 6, 2012 at 8:39 PM
1 mom liked this
Preg
Hahaha
People have always told me I look preg but I wasn't so I got mad but you def look preg
babygomez
by on May. 6, 2012 at 8:41 PM
1 mom liked this

I can tell. I can understand that lady though because sometimes it is hard for me to tell on some heavier set women, but i can tell you have a baby belly. :)

Actingbaby
by on May. 6, 2012 at 8:48 PM
1 mom liked this

You are at that stage when since I don't know you I wouldn't say anything one way or the other. I would guess you were pregnant but wouldn't flat out ask since I don't know you personally. Looking good Mama! Almost half way there.

marihla
by on May. 7, 2012 at 12:26 AM

Trust me you won't feel bad for that when you're the one getting up in the middle of the night for the feedings every two hours. We have to make up for that in advance! HAHAHA

Quoting Santina25:

Lol exactly :) Sometimes I feel sorry for him! I can be quite evil for no reason!

Quoting marihla:

Quoting Santina25:

Your bump is adorable!

Quoting marihla:

Santina25
by on May. 7, 2012 at 11:46 AM
Lol that's a good point :)

Quoting marihla:

Trust me you won't feel bad for that when you're the one getting up in the middle of the night for the feedings every two hours. We have to make up for that in advance! HAHAHA

Quoting Santina25:

Quoting marihla:

Quoting Santina25:

Your bump is adorable!

Quoting marihla:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured