Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do Or would you let your dh or bf stay out till 5 in the morning.

Posted by on May. 5, 2012 at 6:33 PM
  • 58 Replies
Jus a ?. Do yall fine it disrespectful?
by on May. 5, 2012 at 6:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Proudmommy2784
by on May. 5, 2012 at 6:38 PM
1 mom liked this
I wish my bf would stay out until five in the morning ill ring his neck and make him go back where he came for from I find that total disrespectful
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
heather4511
by on May. 5, 2012 at 6:41 PM
It would not result in a good time for him if that happened..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
L8ly3196
by on May. 5, 2012 at 6:41 PM
I would flip. Yes disrespectful. He almost shouldn't even come home... Well he sure would regret doing so !
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
buggie8
by on May. 5, 2012 at 6:42 PM
his ass would be grass.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NCJen84
by Member on May. 5, 2012 at 6:53 PM

Absolutly not! Very disrespectful in a marriage!! As for just a boyfriend I guess it would be depending on the status of the relationship. My dh was allowed to do whatever when we weren't married but he still didnt stay out all night either.

eykelley
by Liz on May. 5, 2012 at 6:54 PM
3 moms liked this
I don't mind. Lol. Ive gone to 24 hour Vegas trips w/ my girls. Lol. It's his life too. I know all my dh's friends, trust him completely, and I think he needs some guy/friend time. Lol. I don't see a big deal with it. But then again, 6 years of marriage, 2 kids (1 of them in the oven still haha), and we are still so madly in love it's gross... I know why. Neither of us have any "control" on the other. He wants to hang w/ friends he always tells me who with and where he's at. If it changes I am updated. Same with me. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LilLilmama69
by on May. 5, 2012 at 7:16 PM
Lol. I agree with all.
CubsFan1
by on May. 5, 2012 at 7:20 PM
I wouldnt be happy
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SuperMom2433
by Silver Member on May. 5, 2012 at 7:21 PM
1 mom liked this
I dont "let" my hubby do or not do things. He has a mommy and doesnt need his wife acting like one.
Hubby would never stay out that late anyway. He has been out till 11/12 but thats about it. If he called me and let me know I would be bummed because I was in bed alone but I wouldnt be upset.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Gabeybaby0504
by Member on May. 5, 2012 at 7:25 PM
DH has a few times and I was not happy about it at all. Luckily we've moved far away from that group of people and he's grown up
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured