Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Do Or would you let your dh or bf stay out till 5 in the morning.

Posted by   + Show Post
Jus a ?. Do yall fine it disrespectful?
by on May. 5, 2012 at 6:33 PM
Replies (51-58):
Jeninemeri
by on May. 6, 2012 at 11:23 AM
I need everybodythats pregnant or had a baby before to go comment on my post please
And btw everythings ok
pacificamom
by on May. 6, 2012 at 11:38 AM

well we're adults--where would he possibly need/want to be until 5am. Bars are already closed and our family is priority. Neither of us has a desire to be out until 5 like we're 19 years old

puggylove10
by on May. 6, 2012 at 11:57 AM
There's been a couple of times he's stayed out that late & I call him to make sure he's ok. Its not enough to incur a wrath. We hardly go out. So when we do, either together or separate, its not a big deal. And I've stayed out that late a couple of times before too. We've been married for 11 years & I trust him. Maybe that's why. Plus after that long, I don't have a need to be his mom, he already has one.

Quoting eykelley:

I don't mind. Lol. Ive gone to 24 hour Vegas trips w/ my girls. Lol. It's his life too. I know all my dh's friends, trust him completely, and I think he needs some guy/friend time. Lol. I don't see a big deal with it. But then again, 6 years of marriage, 2 kids (1 of them in the oven still haha), and we are still so madly in love it's gross... I know why. Neither of us have any "control" on the other. He wants to hang w/ friends he always tells me who with and where he's at. If it changes I am updated. Same with me. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
aimers6
by on May. 7, 2012 at 4:22 PM
I am not his mom. So can't ground him. Lol. I don't always want him out late. But I do not make the rules. But sometimes he stays up all night playing video games with his brother. He is 34 I was hoping he would have out grown that by now. But I got what I have and I can't give him back now.
purvislets
by on May. 7, 2012 at 4:48 PM
First off, I don't "let" my hubby do anything just like he doesn't "let" me do anything. We respect each other enough to trust each others judgment. That being said, my husband had never stayed out that late. We are home people so going out isn't something either one of us is really interested. If he ever wanted to stay out that late I'm sure it would be a one off type of thing. He knows how much I would worry about him and wouldn't want to put me under that kind of stress.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JuJuBee07
by Member on May. 7, 2012 at 4:52 PM

I don't "LET" my Dh do or not do anything... He is a grown as man and I trust his decisions... If he stayed out until 5 in the morning, as long as he let me know ahead of time, and was being safe doing whatever he was doing then I would not be upset!

pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

kerismith42
by on May. 7, 2012 at 5:27 PM

My fiance is a grown man! Im not going to tell him what to do. He rarely goes anywhere and when he does I know where he is. I trust him completely and hes a gamer as well as his friends lol so if he stayed out that late playing video games with his buddies so be it!  Even when our baby is here I will still be okay with him going out on the weekends to have fun with his friends, as long as I can do the same when I need to get away. Now if it were a constant thing, I would have to say something to him, but I dont mind having the night to myself every now and then. As for single friends...I think it depends on them! My man has single friends and they are awesome! not every single guy is a bad influence on married men...Thats like saying just because I get married I have to drop my single girlfriends..thats not fair!

Marimaru
by on May. 7, 2012 at 6:14 PM

My husband has done this I think twice.  Both times were planned in advance (bachelor parties), so it was no surprise to me.  If he did it on a normal basis, we would have an issue.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN