Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Do Or would you let your dh or bf stay out till 5 in the morning.

Posted by   + Show Post
Jus a ?. Do yall fine it disrespectful?
by on May. 5, 2012 at 6:33 PM
Replies (21-30):
TristaB
by on May. 5, 2012 at 8:06 PM
No, he may NOT be out that late. We have children, and that's disrespectful
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
recovered55
by on May. 5, 2012 at 8:11 PM
1 mom liked this
Hell no. He would be locked out.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
earthmama727
by on May. 5, 2012 at 8:19 PM
1 mom liked this

I really don't see the big deal. My kids are sleeping at 5 am anyway, so what is to be taken care of at that time?  I trust my DH though, so I know he's not cheating or getting trashed. He's just chillin out with friends so, i guess it's just not a big deal to me... The only thing that would upset me would be if he didn't communicate with me.  If I thought he'd be home hours ago and he isn't answering his phone, but even then, my concern would be more that I'd be worried he got in an accident or something...

3rd2bedue
by on May. 5, 2012 at 8:21 PM

ONLY if we are pissed at each other would he stay out like that, he leaves and i dont think much of him coming back. Does or does not in that situation it does not matter. Otherwise NEVER would he or I be out that late for any other reason except ER visit.

aplus6
by on May. 5, 2012 at 8:32 PM
2 moms liked this

Absolutely not! DH would quickly find all his shit tossed out into the driveway if he did that!

Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Heather2001
by Heather on May. 5, 2012 at 8:46 PM

No, we are adults and he has a job and responsibilities.  Staying out that late is irresponsible.

navywifey2006
by on May. 5, 2012 at 8:59 PM

I think it is very disrespectful. Unless there is a damn good reason, it is not appropriate.

I'm Samantha. SAHM & F/T student. Momma to 3 gorgeous boys & 1 on the way.

baby growth

i01proof1214
by on May. 5, 2012 at 9:48 PM

hell no he better be home by 1 at latest

christineT79
by on May. 5, 2012 at 10:02 PM
1 mom liked this

Me & my hubby have an understanding that we shouldn't tell each other what to do. I honestly wouldn't like him telling me when to come home & what to do. We both go out with our own friends & sometimes stay out late. He's out with his friends right now watching the fight & its 10pm where I am. I think its really important to have your own time outside of your relationship. I need my girl time. Everyone is different though. What works for me dosn't have to work for anyone else.

mem82
by Ruby Member on May. 5, 2012 at 10:15 PM

This. Also, while I have complete trust in him, I'd be up all night worrying about him and if he was safe, and all the drunks on the road. He worries about me the same way.

Quoting Heather2001:

No, we are adults and he has a job and responsibilities.  Staying out that late is irresponsible.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)