Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Do Or would you let your dh or bf stay out till 5 in the morning.

Posted by   + Show Post
Jus a ?. Do yall fine it disrespectful?
by on May. 5, 2012 at 6:33 PM
Replies (31-40):
louzannalady
by Gold Member on May. 5, 2012 at 10:16 PM

He's a real home body, so if he was gone that long, I would panic! We don't drink AT ALL, so he never goes to a bar or Hooters or anything like that with the guys. If he goes with the guys anywhere, it's to the gun range! And most of the time, I'm invited! Lol!

TurtleMomma82
by on May. 5, 2012 at 10:26 PM
1 mom liked this

DH goes out about once a week with his buddies and gets home around 3:30- 4am.  I don't mind because it makes him happy and it gets him out of my hair for an evening so I can catch up on my tv shows, paint my toes, whatever :)

Apollos82
by on May. 5, 2012 at 10:28 PM
1 mom liked this

I don't "let" my husband do anything. I certainly wouldn't appreciate it, and he would certainly hear about it, but it's his choice. 

lovemyhoney19
by Silver Member on May. 5, 2012 at 10:35 PM
2 moms liked this
One thing of many things i have learned being married... Married men do not need to be out that late and married men do not need single friends.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
dark_xiii_angel
by on May. 5, 2012 at 10:38 PM
It would depend on where he is. At his friends playing playstation? It would be fine as long as it wasn't an all the time thing. He's usually home by 1 or 2 at the latest. He likes being home with me and the kids.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
dark_xiii_angel
by on May. 5, 2012 at 10:38 PM
1 mom liked this
And all of my husbands friends are married with kids.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
fatcat0908
by Bronze Member on May. 5, 2012 at 10:41 PM
1 mom liked this
As long as I got a text or a call with a heads up so I didn't think he was dead. Whenever we go out we send a courtesy text if we are going to be out more than an hour past last call, so if the other wakes up and is in bed alone they aren't worried. Also whever I or he is out that late we are very responsible about answering our phones.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LaBellaMami85
by Member on May. 5, 2012 at 10:45 PM
I wouldn't agree with it because I would not do it and I expect the same respect I give you my dh would not stay out that late I think it's a respect thing.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommyjenn84
by on May. 5, 2012 at 10:46 PM
Well I don't let or not let him so things... Hes an adult and I treat him as such.
He also aren't a couple that one does that without the other. Used to, not anymore.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LaBellaMami85
by Member on May. 5, 2012 at 10:47 PM
I like that lol married men don't need single friends lol

Quoting lovemyhoney19:

One thing of many things i have learned being married... Married men do not need to be out that late and married men do not need single friends.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)