Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

IS IT BAD THAT I HATE MY FAMILY..?...

Posted by on May. 6, 2012 at 8:38 PM
  • 4 Replies

IS IT BAD THAT I HATE THEM?  

MY COUSINS NEVER TALK TO ME.THE ONLY THING THAT THEY KNOW HOW TO DO THAT INVOLVES ME, IS TALK CRAP TO EVERYONE ABOUT ME.

MY OWN SISTERS ARE BOTH JEALOUS OF ME...(I AM THE YOUNGEST) THE MIDDLE SISTER HAD 2 KIDS AND SHE WAS JEALOUS THAT I TOOK CARE OF HER KIDS BETTER THEN SHE DID. SO JEALOUS, SHE MOVED AWAY TO ANOTHER STATE TO GET AWAY FROM ME ( SHE WAS NOT IN A SITUATION TO TAKE CARE OF THEM BY HERSELF). MY OLDEST IS JEALOUS BECAUSE IM PREGNANT AND SHES NOT. (MIND YOU, SHE ALREADY HAS A SON, WHO SHE DONT PAY ATTENTION TO)..

MY MOM IS SELFISH AND ONLY THINKS ABOUT HERSELF..SHED RATHER LET MY NEPHEW EAT CHOCOLATE THEN TO MAKE HIM EAT SOMETHING THATS ACCUALLY DINNER QUALITY.

MY AUNTS STEAL MONEY OFF ME, AND EVEN THO I HAVE PROOF, THEY STILL DENY IT, AND MY GRAM STICKS UP FOR THEM!!.

SO IS IT BAD THAT I HATE MY FAMILY?

by on May. 6, 2012 at 8:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
eykelley
by Liz on May. 6, 2012 at 9:04 PM
Nope. I really don't get along w/ my fam either.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lovemyhoney19
by Silver Member on May. 6, 2012 at 9:51 PM
Just live your own life doing things right and with no regrets. Sometimes, some people are better off without their family. You seem to have grown up seeing how wrong their lifestyle is so you won't repeat it. Don't feel guilty just feel good that you can see the light lol!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ANNETTELYNN
by on May. 7, 2012 at 7:48 AM

well thanks..atleast i know im doing something right in my life ..its all about our baby boy now  ;)

Quoting lovemyhoney19:

Just live your own life doing things right and with no regrets. Sometimes, some people are better off without their family. You seem to have grown up seeing how wrong their lifestyle is so you won't repeat it. Don't feel guilty just feel good that you can see the light lol!

meam4444
by Emerald Member on May. 7, 2012 at 8:42 AM

I don't think it is bad...we all have our own values for the life we want to live. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)