Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Don't Feel Pregnant

Posted by on May. 7, 2012 at 12:11 PM
  • 9 Replies
Hi ladies,
Just a bit concerned. I had my pregnancy confirmed at the doctor office by a urine test on April 24th. I am now 7 weeks and 4 days. I've had some light cramping on and off. It's nothing bad and no bleeding. My sister in law told me that its normal because the uterus is growing? I don't get morning sickness and don't seem to have any other symptoms other than tender breasts and even the tenderness has subsided a bit. I have been keeping the pregnancy hush because I am scared the test could have been inaccurate. What do you ladies think? Maybe I am just over thinking things too much. I go for my first OB appt on the 17th. Just looking for some advice so I can relax until then.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 7, 2012 at 12:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
wife2jeff
by on May. 7, 2012 at 2:00 PM

Consider yourself lucky;).  I never got MS until week 12 and it came with a vengeance until I deliver...  Everyone is different on how they experience pregnancy.  HUGS!

ameliacaldeira
by on May. 7, 2012 at 2:03 PM

though it is true that its ormal to feel this way, also go ahead and keep hush til your appointment. no matter how excited i was we kept it hush til the appointment for our final conformation.

after that i think its up to you to tell who and when.

cramping and stretching IS unnerving.

gacgbaker
by on May. 7, 2012 at 7:04 PM
All that sounds pretty normal- congrats!
Duquesne
by on May. 7, 2012 at 7:05 PM
Lucky you! Betting than spending your days with your head in the terlet.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Randi02
by Gold Member on May. 7, 2012 at 7:07 PM

In about 33 weeks, you will be wishing you didn't feel pregnant :)

Don't worry about it, enjoy this time!

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/s720x720/387292_2884772599754_1273299282_33296172_1842233479_n.jpg

firsttimemum91
by on May. 7, 2012 at 7:13 PM

When I got pregnant I didnt have any symptoms at all, and found out about my pregnancy at 11 weeks! Lol! I never had any morning sickness or anything else, except for a little breast tenderness, and colstrum at 18 weeks. I still dont "feel" very pregnant, if it wasnt for my growing belly and the baby moving, I dont think I would even know that I was preg. Lol! Everyone is different. I've been really lucky with my pregnancy. Congrats!!

Lilypie Maternity tickers

NotAsPlanned
by on May. 7, 2012 at 8:47 PM
Its normal. I never had early symptoms, not even sore boobs. The ONLY "symptom" I had early on was always being tired. Even at 38 weeks I can happily say I've never had a day of throwing up, although certain smells did bother me. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
dee.marie
by Member on May. 7, 2012 at 9:03 PM
Thank you all so much. You're similar experiences and advice definitely make it easier to relax! I'll update after my first OB :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kerismith42
by on May. 7, 2012 at 9:10 PM

I never got morning sickness, not many pains, not many symptoms...I didnt really feel pregnant when i found out...I will be 21wks on wednesday and aside from a few movements here and there I still done feel pregnant lol. Just enjoy the easy pregnancy so far :)...as I keep hearing once we get up into the 30 weeks its not so easy anymore lol.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN