Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

A baby shower..kinda

Posted by on May. 7, 2012 at 1:03 PM
  • 5 Replies
So this is my 3rd baby so I have had a shower with both my kids I had a boy and a girl.so I was thinking since I don't need big stuff hubby and I are buying all that (I gave everything to my nieces mom for her) that maybe we can do like a clothes shower kinda like a diaper shower only with clothes of course no one has to bring anything but we can have fun games and I can buy a bunch of onesie (sp?) and everyone can make one for the baby just a fun day with the girls and kids celebrating our new baby? What do you mamas think or if you have any ideas please share my sil is wanting to throw a baby shower type thing and I thought this is would be fun
by on May. 7, 2012 at 1:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
kmqw229
by Ruby Member on May. 7, 2012 at 5:45 PM
Good idea! Some people call it a sprinkle instead of a shower :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Katie44
by on May. 7, 2012 at 5:46 PM
Agreed

Quoting kmqw229:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
msswisher08
by on May. 7, 2012 at 5:48 PM
I'm on my 3rd also I'm having a shower/sprinkle for either boy/girl. But I know if it's a girl it will be a little bigger it will be the first grand daughter on both sides :-)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
luvmymunchkins3
by on May. 7, 2012 at 5:56 PM
Quoting kmqw229:

I had no idea what the right word would be.but thanks.im just trying to think of fun things to do besides onesies maybe we will do baby hats or bibs who know but it should be a lot of fun
luvmymunchkins3
by on May. 7, 2012 at 5:57 PM
Quoting msswisher08:

I'm on my 3rd also I'm having a shower/sprinkle for either boy/girl. But I know if it's a girl it will be a little bigger it will be the first grand daughter on both sides :-)

Awe my first was a girl but we had just a very little shower same with my ds so I really want to do something fun with this baby
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured